"Biggest mistake"

“NOOO!!”I yelled pushing Harry out of Hanna way. Hanna looked normal for a second but then her eyes got red and she looked at Harry with hunger.

“No, why would you want her to kill your own nephew!” I yelled looking at Fire whose face was grim but didn’t give a reply.

Annoyed I turned back to Hanna to see I could stop her but she already pulled out  a dagger. That’s when fear set in. That was the same dagger that is going to kill Will…No I can’t let that happen.

“Hanna stop, you don’t have to kill Harry, please you can fight it.” I said trying  calm her but it didn’t help. She growled and tackled me down to get to Harry.

She only made it halfway. “Stop!” I heard a familiar voice yell and as I got up I saw it was Harry..What? why was  there two Harry.

“Yeah like he said, stop Hanna.” That voice also belonged to Harry as he came out of the bushed. What the hell was going on.

“Third time the charm, stop Hanna.” Finally another Harry came out and it seem the Harry that was with us joined them making the total four.

What was going on. I looked at all the Harry and they all looked alike even the clothes. Who was the real one and who the others.Please don’t tell me Will is one of them…

Fire broke my thought as he began laughing. It started off slow but then was loud. When he finally did stop we all didn’t know whether to be scared.

“So I guess Hanna told one of you about our little. .arrangement, and you found a way around it. Wonderful..Ii really like to meet the person who thought of this.”

No one stepped forward ,not falling pray to Fire little trick. I smiled, and one of the Harry smile back. Will? maybe,,

Fire looked at all of them. “Fine, then I’ll just ask Hanna. Hanna who did you tell!” he said angrily.

Hanna actually lost some of the readiness in her eyes. “Harry.” I coudn’t help but laugh and the rest of the Harry followed me.

Whoever thought of this was brilliant. They must have thought Fire would want to kill Harry.

Fire I knew was getting mad. “Sean why don’t you go stand by Ally.” Alarm bells rang in my head and I tried to move but Sean grabbed my hand. It hurt and all four of the Harry stepped forward.

I bet Fire smiled behind that mask. “So you all seemed to care what happens to Ally, doesn’t help..hm…” Fire said thinking and all the Harrys’ were looking worried, and all staring at me.

I can easily find out who is lying if they spoke. Most likely Will is here that I know by the prophecy, but everyone else. ..The real Harry has to be some where to so who is the other to.

Fire finally spoke. “Let her go Sean, let her go to her friends.” Sean looked at me.His eyes actually looked hurt, but he  let go.

I ran over to the Harry not really caring who was who. “You guys, you came.” I said actually letting myself feeling happy for once. We all grouped hugged. “Its me Ally, Will.”

 I looked up could see through the disguise and smiled. “Willl.” I lost myself and kissed him making it become the biggest mistake of my life.