"Miss Mary Mack"

I stared up at the ceiling trying to count how many holes there was as I laid down on the cot. The butler seemed to have also been a doctor because my head was perfectly stitched together, and gave me strict orders to rest.

            Not like I can deify him since I am chained to the cot. I tired again to break free but all I heard was the clanking on metal not breaking. I sighed to myself. Why do things have to get worse.

Who is Sean? Why is he burned? Why  is he even working fro Fire? And then the big question who is Fire and what does he want!

            I heard the door open and didn’t bother to lift my head. It would just hurt so I just stared at the person feet. The person who walked in had expensive taste I can say that.

            “Close your eyes Ally Sane” the stranger said and I obeyed. I did it without even thinking about it and when I tried to open them they wouldn’t.

            “Don’t hurt yourself, I have use for you. No one likes damage goods.” The voice said.

            I snorted. “What, are you going to sell me off?” I said more as a joke. The stranger laughed and I felt my whole body tense up. “That’s exactly what I am going to do.” The voice whispered right in my ear, when I swear he was across the room.

            “Who..are..you?” I asked feeling like already knew. “Fire..” I took in a deep breathe .Calm Ally, just stay calm I thought to myself.

“So then where exactly are you selling me to?” I replied trying to gain back some confidence.

            Fire laughed again and I heard him seat down in a chair. “There is a world out there Ally that you do not know of. That the Domnius don’t want you to know.” I could hear Fire stand up and heard his footsteps as he paced around.

            “So what is it that I don’t know?”I replied. Fire stopped pacing. “That there is a black market out there.”

            I laughed. “I already know that. They sell illegal things underneath the table.” Fire however patted my leg and laughed. I so badly wanted to move my leg away but it was also chained

            “Oh..sweety not the mundane black market, the Unwanted black market.” I remained silent letting Fire continue.

            “They sell Unwants, plus other useful things that I am not obliged to tell.” Fire finally said and I felt a lump growing in my throat.

            “So why are you telling me this?” I asked. Fire again came at me and whispered in my ear.

            “Because you have a  right to know as well as other Unwants. This is why I will be at the Conference, to bring this illegal trading to light. It needs to be stopped.”

            “Why then do you even need me?” I replied. Why would Fire even want to stop this, I mean it seems like he is profiting off of it.

            “Because they wont do anything unless someone they know, someone they love, is involved in it, and actually experiences it.”

            I gulped. “ So your going to sell me off to prove that point?” Fire didn’t say anything and I wished I could just see his face. “No hard feeling right?” he replied.

            “Nooo….HARD….FEELINGS!!!” I yelled punching my hand into the cot. “Let me see that damn face of yours! Open my eyes right NOW!”

            Angry was running though me and I could feel a breeze. I was fighting so hard not to unleash a tornado on this place. Then felt my eyes twitch and the angry subsided. Finally I thought to myself.

            “I am not going to let you open your eyes Ally because you have already seen my face.” Fire said softly.

            Then..how am I doing this. I quickly open my eyes and then shut them. He didn’t do it then who did?

            “Where? Where did I  see your face?” I asked trying to keep him moving so I could take a peek.

            “Ohh.i think you  know Ally Sane,” and I heard his footsteps slowly moved away. I took a deep breathe and opened my eyes. Fire was near the door  and I hoped he would just turn his face. I got my wish but I wished I hadn’t because it just changed everything.

            I had seen that face before and I know his name. It rhymes with Mack.