"New beginning"-P.2

“Ya think she gon’na wake up soon?” a Caribbeanman said. “From a hit like that to the head, I am surprised she even survived getting here and the operation,” the doctor said with a sad tone.

            “She gon’na remember anything?” he replied to the doctor. “I hope so, but the chances are.. no..I believe she will lose some of her memories.”

            The Caribbeanman shook his head. “Can ya ev’er imagine that..losing all the mem’ries you ever had with a per’son.. Even the one you luv.”

            The doctor shook his head. “No,,I can’t but soon we will see how it is for someone, watch after her, Jacques..I think she isn’t suppose to be here.”

            Jacques nodded. “Yo’u not’ice the ma’rk?”. The doctor nodded. “And we need to make sure, no one else does. Hand be the scapel..will you.”

            Jacques handed the doctor the scalpel hoping she was doing the right thing for the girl.He looked down at the girl lying on the cot. She seemed so peaceful but will she be when she wakes up?

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     I felt like I had been sleeping for eternity, as I opened eyes. I immediately closed my eyes though because it was just so bright. Slowly my senses came to me and I could smell of salt air..Was I by the ocean?Wait..how did I get here? Wait..who the hell am I!!

            I opened my eyes again and looked around. I don’t remember this place ,that I know..My name is …Ally!Allly okay, I have that but my last name?

I tried to think, but nothing came to me.. I was born in..Georiga,..but I move to.Kentucky!

            But something happned..I just can’t remember.. The door  the room I was in opened and a doctor stepped out.

            The doctor was actually a she and she was smiling at me. I backed up on the cot I was on, and that when I realize I was in some kind of hospital ,and that there was a bandage on my wrist as well as my head,and shoulder,

            “You are awake,excellent, Do you remember anything,,,?”  the doctor said guess asking for my name. “Ally, and no I do not. so please tell me who you are and where there hell am I? “

            The doctor face got sad.. “It seems your injury must have been more serve then I thought. You remember your name is Ally? What else?”

            I looked up at her to see if I can trust her, and I realized she new what I was thinking., “You can trust me Ally, I have your best interest at heart,”she said smiling taking my hand.  

            And for some strange  reason I new she wasn’t lying. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. Searchign my thoughts…and slowly it came to me

            “I move to Kentucky, and something happen..” I tried to see what it was but I couldn’t. I cried out in frustration.

            The doctor placed her hand on my shoulder. “Breathe, Ally ,just relax. If its something important you won't forget it.”

            Her voice was so calming so I tried again. This time I focused. “My name was Ally..my last name?” I said to myself but nothing came. Fine something else.

“I moved to Kentucky,” slowly images appeared of the house we lived in and then a school…”I went to Berlin High,” I said aloud.

            “Goodjob Ally, now see if you can dig deeper.” I nodded and thought. I close my eyes and again images appeared. Me walking down halls with friends..by the looks of it, but someone was missing I could feel it.

            Then a major headache came and vision blurred. “Help!” I moaned but all the doctor did was rub my back. “You have to see Ally, don’t fight it.”

            She wasn’t  lying I knew that ,so I let the headache  consume me. My mind blackened and it was like I was standing in a empty  black room.

            “Ally Sane you have awaken ,good.” a loud voice roared. “Who are you?” I asked.

The voice chuckled. “In due, time you will now Ally Sane, just remember you an Unwanted.. you control one of the elements..air,earth,fire,or water.”

This sounded all familiar… “Which one due I control?” I asked just getting a chuckle form the voice.  “I don’t give answers, just advice.”

“Well then what use are you?” I said more to myself but the Voice heard laughing again. “Some things never change Ally, even if you don’t remember everything about your life right now. Be who you are, and don’t ever forget you’re an Unwanted.”

The room slowly started to close off around me. “Wait!!Wait!” I yelled but woke up just to find myself in the room where I left the doctor.

This time she was standing in front of me looking at me amazed. “Did you get an answers Ally?” she asked trying to keep her voice calm.

I nodded. “My name is Ally Sane and I am Unwanted.”