"Sleeping Beauty"-P.2

Jacques told me I can go to my bunk and that I have the rest of the day off. He said we will pick me up tomorrow to show me where I have to report to every morning. I said bye and made my way toward my bunk.

            For once I was finally alone and I thought how the hell did I get here. I mean what did I do? Dad said we never forget the things we love but why does it feel like I am forgetting.  Ever since I woke up I have this hole in heart that I think can never be filled.

            I heard a roar of thunder and for a second I vaguely saw an image flash my eyes and I tired so hard to see what it was but I couldn’t .

            I sighed and looked up at the skies. Clouds were starting to gather and it looked like it was going to rain. I should hurry, I thought to myself.

            Just as I turned around,I bumped into someone and my pillow, blanket, and sun tan lotion went tumbling to the floor.

            I bent down to pick them up and saw another hand garbed my sun tan lotion. I looked up to see who it was and started at blue eyes and for a second I felt my heart race and a image of a face of someone else with the same eyes falsehed though my eyes  but  I couldn’t make out the face.

            “Hey are you okay?” I heard someone say and was brought back into reality. I got passed the  eyes and saw a guy about my age who looked like the definition of a Surfer  boy.

            I smiled. “I’m sorry, I m fine.” He smiled and handed me the sun tan lotion. Then he looked at me and grinned. “Wait are you Sleeping Beauty?”

            I stood there confused. “What?” I asked sharply. He laughed. “Sorry, its just yeah you are her. I just got here and while I was on the truck you were next to me. You were bleeding like crazy and you wouldn’t talk. So I just called you Sleeping Beauty. Are you okay..you were bleeding pretty bad..”

            He looked concerned and raised his hand to the bandage on my head, and for some reason I backed up.

            He stepped back. “I’m sorry.” He said looking concerned but I just shook my head. “Its fine..its just it still hurts that’s all.” I made up.

            He nodded. “Well I do hope you get better. Where you headed? Maybe I can help you get there faster. It  seems like it’s about to rain.”

            I looked at him. He didn’t lie to me about knowing me, and he seemed perfectly fine. Maybe I do need a friend here.

            “Cabin 3” I replied and he grinned. “I’m in Cabin 4,come on lets go before the rain comes down.”

            He spoke to late because just as he said it the rain came pouring down. He  smiled and took my pillow, blanket, and lotion and before i coudl say anything he took off running. I couldn’t but smile back and follow after him.

            It felt good to run and I knew for sure I was right that  I did run track. The rain didn’t t stop but eventually the guy did and I saw Cabin 3. I stopped and catched my breathe. 

            “My lady I thought you were a messenger?” he said in a British accent and it sounded so familiar but I ignored that feeling and laughed and took my stuff. 

            “Why i am but i have been sleeping for awhile,so i am still kind of tired. Where you learn that accent from?” I asked even looking to see if my pillow gto soaked. 

            “Oh just from a friend of mine,” he  replied grinning and I smiled. “Well thank you.ummm.” I said not even knowing his name.

            “Jason.” He replied.. “Ally” I replied back and he just stood there in the rain getting soaked.

            He shook his hair getting me even more wet.  “Well Ally, I don’t want you getting wet so go inside.” I laughed. “Your not my mother,” I replied.

            He just smiled. “Goodnight Sleeping Beauty.”