"Stall"

I could see Ally get out of the car and I was taken a back a little. She looked beautiful in the dress. Will who was right by me let out a little sigh.

            The expression on her face though was worried. Guess she didn’t know we were here, and Natalie was really me. Why would Natalie be so stupid to become me! She is going to get herself killed!

            We arrived just as the car pulled up so we couldn’t switch places, so all we could  do know was watch.

            Will looked shocked when Hanna came out of the car, but I didn't say anything. Guess fate does have a way of bring us all together.

            Fire then stopped and was followed by a hooded figure. Fire was wearing a mask so  no would see his face. What was he hiding..

            “Harry! What a pleasure it is to see you again.,” Fire looked around and as his eyes past where Will and I was hiding we ducked. 

“You came alone.good,good.I thought I might run into a little trouble but I guess not.” I let out a sigh and Will and I rose back up. I saw Fire before?Where?.. Natalie looked scarred as hell. She was trying to find her voice.. or mine.

“Yeah, I did so let Ally and Hanna go and take me.” Not bad I thought as Natalie  said it with determination. Someone touched my shoulder and I was just about to grab my knife when Will stopped me by grabbed my arm.

I looked up and saw Samuel, who had his finger to his lips. The panic in me settled down and I mouthed a sorry as Samuel crouched next to me. He didn’t have anyone with him though..

“Samuel where are the reinforcement?” I whispered. Samuel looked at me a tad bit annoyed. “The stupid domnius got scared. I convince them finally but they still need to get armed. 20 minutes top they will be so we have to stall until then. I came here to help.” Samuel finished. 20 minutes to stall, okay hopefully my plans work. I continued watching.

“Not yet, I would just like to ask a few questions,” Fire replied. Natalie  let out a growl. “Fine. but I need to make sure both Ally and  Hanna are safe, first.” Natalie  stood her ground just like I would. I was proud of her.

Fire grinned. “As you wish. You two may go,” Fire said to Hanna and Ally who looked at him for a second and ran over to Natalie.

Ally hugged hard and I wish I knew what she said but I couldn’t read lips. Hanna however stayed to the side but away from Fire.

“Hanna, you okay?” Natalie  asked. Hanna just nodded. Here goes nothing I thought.

 “Will, Samuel you feeling a little thirsty?” I asked them. They looked at me like I was crazy, but I pulled out the vials. “What wrong with you?” Will asked getting angry bit I just shook my head.

“Trust me, Hanna is not okay. She is being controlled by Fire. Just drink this the both of you.” They looked at me again but I gave them the best “please drink the vials” look.

Samuel sighed and took one. “This better work.” He hissed as he shot the drink down all at once. Will looked at Samuel and then sighed. “Fine, give me one.” 

I gave him the vial and he drank it down. Will just looked at me. “What suppose to happen?” but he got his answer when Samuel started convulsing. “What the..” Will said trying to help Samuel but then he started to convulse.

After a few seconds thought they stopped and I was looking at two versions of me.. “What the?” I think Samuel said looking at Will. Will looked at me and then back at Samuel and then his own hand. “Why do we both look like you Harry?” Will asked. “

I grinned. “To stall and..” I got cut off because  Fire yelled,“Hanna kill Harry!”