"Roadbump"-P.2

Of course i didnt want to get in that jeep with Kohl because I trust what dad said that he is evil, its just he was my fastest way to Will and that’s all that mattered at this second.

“Thinking of your little friend?” Kohl asked eme as he drove up his little cliff. I looked at him. “Just drive.”  

I tunred my attention to how  far we had come up. I swear in the distance  I could see little figures coming toward us.  I just shook my head. Just a figure of my imagination.

I tunred my attneiton back toward the front but suddenly got proppled  forward and hit the wind shield.

“Ooouch.”I said as I looked at Kohl who was leaning against the side. Kohl looked back at me and smiled.

“We hit a little bump sweetheart,just hold up a second,” Kohl said as he got out of the car.

“I’m no your sweetheart.” I mubble to myself as I nursed my head injury. No blood atleast and it didn’t seem to reopen the wound I had orgainally so I’m pretty good.

Kohl was still working and I just coudn't wait longer. I got out of the car and me feet didn't  place proporly since we were on a cliff and i knew i was about to  fall but then  Kohl grabbed my hand.

“Watch your step.” He said as he pulled me up. “Thanks.” I repleid and walked over to the front of the jeep where this ugly bush that I swear wasn’t there before was stopping the jeep.

“What is this?” I asked walking around the bush. “I do not know but I was just about to  kill it.Step back if you don't tmind.” Kohl replies and he bends down and placed his hand on the bush.

They began to glow and the plant burned and eventually turned into ash. “I hate weeds. Lets get moving.”

I stood there for awhile stil amazed at what he just. “Ally get it,” I heard Kohl say which brought me back to reality.  

Kohl put the jeep into driving mode and on we went. I looked at the sky seeing the setting sun and hope we got there in time.