㊲. Horror Movie (part 2)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: (Second Part of 'Horror Movie)
After seeing a scary movie in theaters, y/n is absolutely TERRIFIED. Y/bf decides it is best if he went home with y/n, making sure to help her not be scared.

Word Count: 338

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

"Come on, y/n, no one's here," y/bf lamented, stepping into your empty house.

"Sorry, I'm just... scared," you sighed, seeking refuge behind him as you entered.

The two of you walked to the stairs, with you using y/bf as a human shield. Soon, you arrived at your room.

"Okay, y/n, go change," y/bf chuckled, gently pushing you out from behind him.

You hesitated, slowly making your way into the room. Turning on the light, you approached the closet. No matter how many times you tried, you couldn't shake off the memories of that movie. Your mind was racing wildly, making it unbearable to be alone.

"Hey, y/bf... Could you... come with me?" you flushed, looking at him with innocent eyes.

"Of course."

"Okay, don't look," you commanded, pulling your clothes out from the closet.

"Why not?" y/bf sighed, sitting down on your bed and watching you.

"Really, y/bf?" you scoffed, lightly laughing.

Y/bf sighed again, pressing his face down into your pillow.

"Can I look now?" y/bf whined, lifting his head.

"Yep."

"Wow, you look beautiful," he gawked, even though you were just in your pajamas – more like shorts and a hoodie.

"Shut up," you giggled, crawling next to him.

"I'm serious. You always look beautiful," he told you, wrapping his arms around you.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Are you kidding? I'm the lucky one!" He exclaimed, planting kisses all over your face.

"Alright, I love you too!" you shouted, playfully pushing him off you.

"Now, it's time to get some rest," y/bf stated, pulling you back into his comforting embrace.

Agh hope that wasn't too bad!! I'm working on some requests so expect so more updates!! Love you guys 💕