Chapter 13

Heeeey Guy! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've been extremely busya nd i haven't been able to type. But here it is! :D

I'd like to give out a huge thank you to everyone who has read/voted/commented/fanned. I love you all! :D You guys are the best! :D

I would also like to give out a special thank you to the amazing nimrahrazaq786 for always voting and comenting on all my chapters :D Thank you so much! :) i would also like to give out a thanks a dedictae this chapter to BelindaWang! I loved her amazing comment on my last chapter, thank you :D xx

This chapter is a filler, but i hope you guys like it :D

Song for this chapter: Some Night by fun. If you haven't heard it, hear it it's a great song :D

Oh, another song you guys should hear: Little Bird by Ed Sheeran. I found it the other day in Pandora, and i fell in love with it, even if he wrote it for a chicken :/ haha :D

Here is a veeerrryy sexy picture of One Direction :D Zayn looks mighty tasty P: haha ->

Enjoy<3

**********************************************************************

Bree’s POV:

                “Are you almost done Niall?” Louis asked, exasperated. Eliza looked shocked, but the rest of us rolled our eyes. Typical Niall.

                “No Louis!” Niall turns back to the wide eyed waitress. “Can I also get Bacon Cheeseburger, a Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich, a double order of fries, and a Mint Brownie Shake?”

                The waitress hurriedly wrote the order down. “Would you like anything else?” she asked, the question meaning to Niall.

                Niall opened his mouth, but Louis spoke first. “That’s it, thank you”

                “Okay, your order will be ready in a few” Few hours, I think. After we had found the boys (surrounded by models, may I add, Harry must have been in paradise), we waited until they were done signing autographs and taking pictures before leaving and going to Red Robin. They wanted to keep it simple as to not attract attention. If arriving at Red Robin in a limo doesn’t call attention, than I don’t know what will.

                Luckily, the Red Robin wasn’t that full (and free of teenage girls, not counting me or Eliza) so we could eat in peace.

                “So Harry, I saw you had an admirer” Danielle said from my right. Niall and Louis snickered, while Harry looked confused.

                “I do? Who?”

                “Harry Styles! How could you not notice? Poor girl!” Eliza said, smirking. She clearly knew what Danielle was talking about. Liam and Zayn were smiling (dang he had that sexy smile of his), Niall and Louis were about to fall on the floor laughing, and me and Harry just sat there confused. He looked at me, but then saw my confused face.

                “Who?” Harry asked again. Danielle and Eliza snickered.

                “Oh, you don’t remember the strawberry blonde back at the fashion show? Shame. I feel bad for the girl” Danielle said. I looked at Danielle and Eliza and burst out laughing, as did they. Harry looked at me incredulously.

                “Poor girl” I said. I had seen the Laura girl throw almost throw herself at Harry when they were with the models.