⑤. Im Scared Of The Dark

Special thanks to cra-zy_vib-es 💕

Hope you enjoy!

Type: F L U F F F F F

Prompt: As y/bf and y/n are camping with some friends y/n finds out one of y/bfs biggest secrets, he's scared of the dark.

Word Count: 344

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The fresh scent of pine filled your nostrils, while the distant melody of a rushing brook filled the air with its faint, soothing song. You, accompanied by y/bf and a few other couples, had decided that a weekend camping trip would be the perfect way to unwind. So far, the day had been nothing short of sublime: swimming, hiking, roasting marshmallows, and engaging in a multitude of camping activities.

As the sun began its descent, casting long shadows and painting the sky with vivid hues, the moon emerged on the horizon. The newly arrived darkness carried a sharp chill, prompting all the couples to retreat into their respective tents in search of warmth.

"Ah, I love camping," you sighed contentedly as you nestled into your sleeping bag.

"Me too," he replied, enveloping himself in his own cocoon of warmth.

Suddenly, the tent was plunged into darkness as the once-illuminated lantern failed, leaving you both virtually blind, with only the faint moonlight to guide you.
Y/bf let out a nervous giggle and sneakily pulled the blanket in his sleeping bag over his eyes. Unfortunately for him, your gaze remained fixed on him throughout the ordeal.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" you inquired with genuine concern, inching closer to him.

"Uh, nothing," he hesitated.

"Just tell me, I won't judge," you reassured him in a gentle tone, scooting closer.

"Uhm, well... as unmanly as it sounds, I'm actually afraid of the dark."

"Awww, it's okay. Come here," you softly beckoned, patting the spot beside you. You instinctively rested your head upon his chest.

"Hey, y/n, could I maybe be the little spoon? I'd, uh, feel safer that way," he nervously explained.

"Of course."

Y/bf placed his head on your chest, and your arms encircled him as he held tight to your torso.

"Thank you," he said contently, nestling his face even deeper into your embrace.

Soon, the two of you drifted off into a peaceful and warm slumber, y/bf conquering his deepest fear in the safety of your arms.