XLIX - I Missed You *

I'm so in love with this picture^

*Smut warning - If you don't like smut just skip to the end of the chapter(:*

-

When we made it to Shawn's house we brought his luggage inside and carried it up to his bedroom. He placed it in the corner of his large room, mumbling something about how he'll unpack later.

"I'm so exhausted," I yawned, pulling down my leggings and stepping out of them.

"Me too, I slept a little bit on the plane but it wasn't enough," he replied, stripping down to his boxers.

I reached down to pull back the corner of his sheets so I could climb into bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" he smirked, coming around to my side of the bed.

"Going to sleep?" I said as if it were a question.

"I don't care how tired we are, I've missed you so much and I needed you so bad," he said, his left hand resting on my waist as his right hand held underneath my jaw. He tilted my head up and pressed his soft lips to mine, gently leading me backwards onto the bed. We readjusted so we were laying in the proper direction, his large frame hovering over me.

"I missed you like crazy darling," he breathed against my lips, smoothly running his tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my mouth to give him entrance as his left forearm supported his weight, his right hand caressing the outside of my thigh.

"I missed you more," I replied, gently taking his plump bottom lip between my teeth. He released a moan from the back of his throat, encouraging me to deepen the kiss.

His large hand slid up my right side underneath his sweatshirt, pulling apart from the kiss as he reached my breasts.

"Are you not wearing a bra?" he asked, looking into my eyes as his eyebrows furrowed together.

"No," I laughed.

"God, this is why I love you," he smirked, leaning down to kiss me again.

I used all of my strength to roll us over, straddling his lap. He laid down flat as I stayed sitting up, and pulled my, technically his, sweatshirt above my head. I could feel him stiffen beneath me as I tossed it onto the floor, leaving me in only my underwear.

I rolled my hips against his as I leaned down to kiss him, eliciting small whimpers from both of our months.

"Baby I need you," he moaned, sending chills down my spine.

He untangled his hands from my hair and slid my maroon, lace panties down my long legs, tossing them to the floor. I slid his boxers down his legs as well, giving him a moment to reach over and grab a condom and roll it down his length.

He sat up as I stayed straddling him, connecting our lips as I slowly slid down onto his length. A whimpering moan escaped my lips as he completely filled me, his hands creating a tight grip on my hips as I slowly began moving up and down.

His lips softly came in contact with the skin of my neck, causing me to release a shaky breath. My head rolled back in ecstasy as he ran his tongue across my sweet spot, my hands running through his hair and slowly massaging his scalp. He brought his face back up to mine, our lips barely brushing against one another every time I moved up and down at an extremely pleasurable, agonizingly slow speed.

The bed sheets were a mess around us, the only light filling the room was from a few street lamps close to the house. The sound of our heavy breathing filled the room, masked by our moans and sweet-nothings. Our kiss was extremely slow and sensual, matching the movement I had created with my hips. The room was hot and the air was thick, our cheeks were flushed, and a light sheen of sweat began to form across his forehead and my chest. This moment was raw, it was intimate, and it was real.

I ran my left hand through his hair as his grip on my hips tightened, gently pulling at his chocolate brown curls. My right thumb was slowly running across his bottom lip that had turned red and swollen, which I could only assume resembled mine.

"Baby," he moaned, causing me to look him in the eyes.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I breathed, leaning in to kiss him.

A few more moments went by until I began picking up the pace I had set, the pleasure forcing me to bury my face into the crook of Shawn's neck.

"Shawn," I moaned, "I'm so close," I added, throwing my head back in pleasure as he hit just the right spot within my core.

"Me too," he replied, his forehead resting against my chest with his eyes squeezed shut as I continued to ride him.

We both came undone at the same time, a string of profanities leaving both of our mouths as Shawn laid back on the bed, bringing me with him. Extreme pleasure coursed through my body, my toes curling as I released a loud moan, basking in the ecstasy-like feeling that was taking over me. My legs were trembling as Shawn bucked his hips into me a few more times, riding out the waves of his orgasm.

I slowly climbed off of his body, rolling over onto the other side of the bed. I slid my underwear back on and got underneath the tangled sheets as he disposed of the condom, putting his boxers back on as well. When he climbed into bed he instantly pressed his chest against my back, spooning me tightly.

"I love you, Maggie. I missed you so much," he whispered, placing a gentle kiss behind my ear.

"I missed you too. I love you," I whispered in reply, smiling softly as my eyes fluttered shut.

-

I had high hopes for this smut and it didn't come out how I wanted it to at all, ugh

The lady that walks by at the very end of Shawn's Instagram story today looks exactly like my history teacher😂