LIV - Risky

When it was time for dessert our parents sat in the kitchen, and Shawn, Aaliyah, Aaron and I went into the dining room. Shawn sat next to me and across from Aaliyah, who sat down next to Aaron, who was sitting across from me.

As we began to eat our pie I felt Shawn place his large hand on my thigh, pushing my dress up a bit. I ignored it at first, until he started tracing soft circles on my inner thigh with his fingertips.

I looked over at him with a 'not now' look, which only resulted in him chuckling and keeping his hand where it was.

When Aaliyah and Aaron got up to get more pie, I took this as my opportunity.

"Shawn, someone is going to see us. Aaron already figured it out," I whispered.

"He knows?" Shawn whispered back, his eyes widening.

"Yeah, and he's pissed. I begged him not to tell our mom, but he was really upset about it. I'm not sure what he's going to do. Anyways, that's not the point. Stop teasing me under the table on Easter," I said, trying to hold back a slight laugh.

He leaned forwards and placed his warm lips behind my ear, gently kissing around it. I sighed in pleasure and gripped his large thigh for support.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" He smirked, continuously leaving sensually slow kisses on my neck as he ghosted his fingertips across my panties.

"Meet me upstairs in two minutes, my room," I whispered sternly, standing up as soon as our siblings entered the room.

I excused myself and headed upstairs, going straight to my room. A couple minutes later I heard Shawn sneaking up the stairs.

He came into my room and I immediately closed the door, gasping as Shawn pushed me against it. I crashed my lips against his as I was pressed between his body and the door, running my fingers through his hair. His large hands squeezed my waist as I rolled my hips against his, sinking my teeth into his bottom lip. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I willingly parted my mouth.

A few moments went by as I continued feverishly kissing his plump lips, creating a heavily lustful atmosphere.

His hands started sliding up the back of my bare thighs, squeezing my ass as I released my lips from his and began gently sucking down his glorious jawline.

Suddenly, the door burst open, pushing me off of it and making me tumble into Shawn's chest.

I turned around to see Aaron standing in the door.

"Everyone's wondering where you guys went. I covered for you but I'd come downstairs quick if I were you," he said harshly, closing the door behind him when he left.

"Maggie, do you think he's going to keep our secret?" Shawn asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"He's been my best friend since I was born. He's normally really chill, no matter what I tell him. As long as I'm being smart about this I think I can convince him to stay quiet" I explained.

Shawn and I snuck back downstairs and into the living room where our families were waiting for us.

-

Just a reminder that I post one part smuts and fluffs on my Tumblr, and I'm waaaayy more active on there. The link is in my bio, my username is the same as it is on here - lovelymendesx

Hope everyone is doing well!!❤️