XXVII - Backseat *

Warning: there's smut in the middle of this chapter. If you don't want to read it scroll to the end of it please. There's a hyphen/section divider right after it ends xx

-

On Saturday night Shawn picked me up, insisting I wear a blindfold.

As we drove around town, his large hand was resting on my thigh. Every now and then it would inch a bit higher, then he began softly rubbing circles on my inner thigh with his thumb.

"Shawn," I warned, beginning to feel an ache grow between my thighs.

"Yes, babygirl?" he asked, and I could just hear that he was smirking. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He pulled into the park Molly and I had come to on Wednesday, parking in front of the lake. He parked at the very end of the row, a large tree standing above the car for a bit more privacy.

"Okay, take the blindfold off and turn around," he instructed.

I untied the silk fabric from behind my head, taking it off of my eyes. I turned around like he told me to, a large smile spreading across my face.

The backseat of his car was laid down, making three quarters of the car flat. There were pillows and blankets everywhere, and even a bottle of wine.

"This is so cute!" I squealed, immediately climbing into the back.

He laughed and followed behind me, his large frame sliding over the middle console.

"I was hoping you'd like it," he cheekily grinned, leaning forwards to kiss me.

We continued to kiss for a couple of minutes, continuously deepening it. He placed his hand on my lower back, gently laying me down as he hovered over me. He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my white lace, plunge bralette.

"Roll over," he mumbled against my lips, so I did what he asked. He unclipped the bralette, leaving it on my body but taking the clasp out of his way as I remained laying on my stomach. His large hands began to massage my back, slowing working out every knot and ache.

He leaned down and slowly left barely-there kisses across my back, making my body arch in pleasure. When he was done with the massage he reattached the clasp of my bralette and slid my leggings off, leaving kisses on the backs of my thighs. I rolled over and slowly sat up, taking his shirt off.

I kissed him once again, our tongues fighting for dominance as he palmed my breasts. I reached down to the waistband of his sweatpants with the intention of taking them off. To my surprise he pulled my hand away, shaking his head.

"Tonight is about you," he mumbled against my lips, resuming the kiss.

He placed his hands on my waist and guided me so that I was sitting upright, my back leaning against the driver's seat. Shawn was straddling my legs, leaving kisses down my whole entire body.

When he reached the waistband of my underwear he slowly took them off, dragging the white lace material down my long legs.

He gently spread my legs apart, laying down on his stomach in between them. His breath fanned across my heat, making me shudder.

He slowly licked up my slit, savoring the moment. "Someone's already soaking wet for me," he smirked up at me, quickly returning back to what he was doing.

His tongue swirled around my clit, eventually dipping into my entrance. I moaned loudly as he sucked on my clit, entering a finger into me. He added a second digit as he formed a pumping rhythm, hitting just the right spot perfectly every time.

He continued to suck on my clit harshly, swirling his tongue around it at the same time.

"Fuck, Shawn don't stop," I moaned, my fingers tangling up in his hair.

"Come for me babygirl," he grunted, quickening his pace with both his fingers and his tongue.

Moments later my walls came crashing down as I came undone hard, moaning out a series of profanities. I hadn't even caught my breath by the time he licked up my slit again, collecting the aftermath of my orgasm on his tongue.

"You taste so fucking good," he moaned, coming up to kiss me hard.

-

When I walked into school on Monday morning everyone was staring at me, again.

"Hey Pérez!" one of the guys called, "I hear you're receiving and not just giving now, huh?" he laughed.

What the hell?

-

Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind you that you're loved, needed and wanted and that you mean so much to this world and the people in it. I know things can get really hard but I promise you one day they will get better but you won't know if you don't try. Keep your head up and remember that you have a purpose in this world and you're so loved and valued. If you ever want/need anyone to talk to about literally anything please please please don't hesitate to message me!

xoxo