XVIII - Moaning Mess *

Warning: this chapter is all smut. From now on, any chapters containing any smut will have a * next to the name. If this isn't your cup of tea, just skip to the end of this chapter(:

-

I moaned against his lips, my hands roaming his body. I kissed across his jawline, moving down his neck. My hands fumbled with the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head. I tossed it onto the bench behind us, turning back to face Shawn. I ran my cold finger tips down his abs, making him shiver from the contact.

I leaned forward and kissed across his collar bones, nipping lightly at his exposed skin. I kissed my way down his body, stopping at the waist of his pants. By now I was kneeling in front of him, my hands busy undoing his belt. 

When it was undone I pulled down his pants, leaving him only in his boxers. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, my mind filled with uncertainty about this whole situation.

"We don't have to do anything that you aren't comfortable with, Maggie," he said in a soothing tone.

I only smirked at him for a moment before looking down and dipping my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, pulling his gray Calvin Klein's down.

A faint moan escaped his lips as the cool air came in contact with his length, and moaned deeper when I took it in my hand.

I slowly licked up his shaft, enjoying the power I had over him in this moment. I kitten licked the tip a few times before placing it in my mouth, slowly going up and down his shaft.

He placed his hand on top of my head when I hollowed my cheeks. "Fuck, Maggie, that feels so good," he moaned.

I began rubbing what wasn't in my mouth with my hand, going faster as he neared the edge. "Shit I'm close, don't stop," he breathed.

Shawn let out a deep, throaty moan as he came and I looked up at him through my lashes. He towered above me, head thrown back with his lips parted. His brows were furrowed together and his eyes were squeezed shut tight, a light sheen of sweat across his forehead.

I pulled his boxers and pants back up, redoing his belt as he caught his breath.

"Damn, you're so good," he murmured against my lips, kissing me hard.

His right hand palmed my breast roughly, but still gave a pleasurable feeling. His left hand snaked down my body, dipping into my spandex.

He began to rub me through my panties, instantly making me release a breathy moan into the kiss.

His lips found their way to my neck as he slid his hand into my panties, coming in contact with my heat.

"Fuck," I moaned as he slipped a finger into me, creating a pumping motion.

He sucked harshly on my sweet spot, entering another finger into me. He applied pressure to my clit with the palm of his hand, making me a moaning mess.

I was breathing heavy, my nails gently digging into his back as he continued to pepper my collarbones with kisses. I bit down on my lip hard in attempt to suffocate my moans.

"S-Shawn I'm so close," I moaned, rocking my hips to the rhythm his fingers had created inside of me.

"Come for me babygirl," he whisper beside my ear, pumping his fingers even faster.

My legs began to tremble as I came undone, kissing Shawn hard as I moaned loudly.

He brought his hand up between us and I held onto his palm, sucking his fingers as I looked him dead in the eyes. 

"God you're so fucking hot," he moaned, kissing me firmly.

"I need to get home," I said, pulling back from the kiss.

I turned to grab my bag and tossed him his shirt, watching his muscles as he slipped it back on over his torso.

"Well," he sighed, running his fingers through is hair.

We both blushed, unsure of how to act now. "I'm gonna get going, I'll text you tonight," I said, placing my hand on his chest and kissing him quickly before I walked out of the locker room.

-

It was quarter of ten when I finally crawled into bed. Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone vibrated on my nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it, reading the text that popped up on my screen.

Shawn:
Glad I got to see you after practice, we'll have to do it again sometime

Maggie:
Come to our game Friday night, it's a home game

Shawn:
I'll be there. Can I take you out to eat after?

Maggie:
I'd love that. Can I stay at your place again?

Shawn:
Only if you sleep naked😉

Maggie:
I guess you'll have to help me get out of my clothes then?

Shawn:
It's a date

Maggie:
Can't wait❣️