XVII - After Practice

The final bell rang at 2:45pm, signaling the end of the school day.

I had volleyball practice at 3:30, so there was no use in going home.

I walked down the hallway after putting everything in my locker, planning on meeting Liv and Ronnie in the library. When I was about to walk through the doors, my phone went off.

Shawn:
Are you busy?

Maggie:
Hanging out in the library until practice. Why?

Shawn:
I wanted to see you, but you should stay with your friends

Maggie:
Are you sure? I can just leave them early

Shawn:
I'm sure. I'll see you after your practice xx

I walked into the library spotting Liv and Ronnie at a table in the corner. I walked over to them and pulled out a chair.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, pulling my water bottle out of my bag.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Liv asked. I cautiously looked up, seeing both of my friends staring at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Your history class romance, Mags!" Ronnie said, "I have to admit, I'm a little jealous."

"How did you guys find out? What do you know?" I asked frantically.

"Chill, Maggie it's okay. We're not going to tell anyone you like Bryce. Molly told us," Liv laughed.

I sighed in relief, thankful that my secret wasn't exposed. If anyone found out about me and Shawn, we'd both be screwed.

"Guys I don't like Bryce, it was just a big misunderstanding."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Ronnie said, playfully rolling her eyes. "You know who the real hottie in that class is? Mr. Mendes," she winked.

"Oh my gosh I know! I can't even focus sometimes, he's just so hot," Liv chimed in.

I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of my friends fawning over Shawn. Of course he was attractive, anyone could see that, but that doesn't mean I want to hear the girls at my school always saying it.

They continued to talk about Shawn while I looked at my phone until it was time for practice. We headed down to the locker room and I put my straightened hair into a high pony tail.

I put on black spandex that hugged and lifted my ass, along with a white t-shirt that had a plunging neckline. I slipped on my knee pads and white knee high socks, putting my black sneakers on after that. When everyone was ready we headed out onto the court.

-

After practice I stayed in the gym, talking to my coach about the game coming up this Friday. By the time we were finished talking, everyone else had already left the locker room.

I sprayed on my perfume and put my knee pads into my bag, tossing it over my shoulder. I closed the small metal door and walked down the row of lockers, turning to head towards the door. Just as I made it around the corner, I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry," I said, looking up to see who it was.

"Shawn? What are you doing in here?" I laughed.

He took my bag off of my shoulder, reaching behind me to put it on the bench.

"I watched your practice, I wanted to tell you that you did well," he said, placing his hands on my waist.

I gently wrapped my arms around his neck, standing face to face with him.

"Really?" I asked, cocking my head to the side and raising an eyebrow.

"I also wanted to tell you that you look hot in that outfit," he smirked, bending down to kiss me.

His hands traveled down my body, squeezing my ass in his large hands as he deepened the kiss.

His lips detached from my mine, finding their way down my neck.

"Shawn," I breathed out, my fingers tangling up in his hair as he sucked on my sweet spot.

His hands released their firm grip, traveling underneath my shirt and up my back.

He brought his face back up to mine, kissing my lips again. My tongue grazed his bottom lip, resulting in a faint moan from Shawn.

He quickly turned us, pressing my back against the side of the locker unit.

"Fuck I want you so bad Maggie," he said huskily, pressing his growing erection against my thigh.