XXXVIII - All the Way*

Me after realizing I write smut more than I ever thought I would for this book^^^

If you don't like reading smut just skip until you see the hyphen that breaks the page a bit(:

He picked me up by my thighs, carrying me over to our bed. He sat down on the edge of the large mattress, my legs wrapped around his waist as I straddled him. My hands fumbled with the hem of his shirt, taking it off of his body.

My lips trailed across his jaw, leaving tender kisses down his neck. His hand slid up my back underneath my shirt, unclasping my strapless bikini top. He pulled it out from underneath my coverup, tossing it onto the floor. My lips trailed back up to his, my tongue running along his bottom lip.

I moaned slightly as he gently squeezed my ass, his breath hitching as I began grinding my hips against his. He stood back up, my legs still wrapped around his waist, and laid me down on the messy, unmade bed. He hovered over me, his lips immediately leaving soft kisses across my collar bone.

He pulled my coverup over my head, leaving me in only my bikini bottoms. "You're so beautiful Maggie," he breathed out between the faint kisses he was leaving on my neck, "So beautiful."

He brought his lips back up to mine, our mouths moving perfectly in sync. His hands traveled down my body, gently palming at my breasts for a moment before sliding down to my hips. He slipped his index fingers into the waistband of my bottoms, sliding them down my legs.

He began kissing down my chest, going further and further until his face was between my legs. The anticipation continued to build as his breath fanned across my core, making me shudder. His tongue slowly licked up my slit in a teasing manor, a breathy moan escaping my lips as he began gently sucking on my clit.

My fingers tangled in his soft brown curls as he sucked a bit harder, sliding one of his fingers into my entrance. He began creating a slow pumping rhythm, hitting just the right spot every time. He entered a second finger as his tongue began drawing miscellaneous shapes across my clit, causing a knot to begin forming in my stomach.

"Fuck, Shawn," I moaned, my hips buckling up slightly as I started to enter my high. He increased his pace with both his hands and his mouth, quickly sending me over the edge.

I regained my breath as he crawled back up over my body, kissing me firmly. He rolled over onto his back and lifted up the sheets he had just gotten underneath so I could climb beneath them. I straddled his waist and rested my hands on his abdomen as I felt the soft white sheet rest on my lower back. I untied the strings of his swimsuit, sliding it down his body. I reached behind me to grab it, tossing it onto the floor.

He took his hard length into his hand, pumping up and down a few times.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" he asked, worry evident in his eyes. I leaned down and cupped the left side of his jaw with my hand.

"Yes, I'm sure," I smiled, kissing him softly.

He took a moment to take a condom off the beside table, rolling it onto his length.

He kissed me back gently as I lowered my body down onto his length, taking a moment to adjust to his, rather large, size.

When I was comfortable I began slowly moving my body up and down, my faint moans being muffled by Shawn's lips.

"Shit," he moaned as I began moving faster, rolling my hips slightly. "Keep going," he said breathlessly.

Our lips were barely brushing against each other as I moved up and down; faint, breathy moans escaping both of our lips as my right hand intertwined with his left beside his head. His right hand was placed firmly on my hip, guiding me up and down. He began bucking his hips to the rhythm I had created, hitting just the right spot every time.

As we both neared our high I buried my face into the crook of his neck. "Faster," I moaned, unable to form any real sentences.

He quickened his pace and so did I, both of our eyes squeezing shut.

"Shawn," I moaned loudly, beginning to reach the peak of my climax.

"Maggie, don't stop," he moaned in response, both of us reaching our climax.

The only sound that filled the room was our heavy breaths. I slowly got off his lap, rolling over beside him onto my back. He disposed of the condom as I slid on my underwear, and he did the same.

"I love you so much," he said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you too," I smiled, kissing him firmly before resting my head on his chest.

-

I woke up from our nap an hour later when my phone began to ring.

Bryce was calling.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hey Mags! How's the trip going so far," he asked.

"It's been great," I yawned, noticing that Shawn was still asleep.

"Are you busy right now? Sorry if this was a bad time to call."

"No you're fine, I'm just laying in bed," I replied.

"Why are you tired and laying in bed at four in the afterno - OH MY GOD! Did you just have sex? Holy shit, I'm gonna go. Text me later. Bye," he panicked.

I laughed as I shut my phone off, placing it back down onto my nightstand.

-

Hi children❤️ hope you all had/have an amazing day and always remember to be a happy, kind, strong, confident, independent woman/man and never let anyone tell you that you're otherwise.

Xoxo, mom