XXXVII - Beach Day Cut Short

I woke up the next morning laying on my right side, Shawn's arms wrapped tightly around my waist with his face nuzzled into my neck. I was staring out through the glass walls at the breathtaking view when he woke up.

"Good morning," he soothed, his morning voice sounding incredibly sexy as always.

"How'd you know I was awake?" I asked as he placed a soft kiss on the crook of my neck.

"My right hand is over your heart. Your heartbeat is a little bit slower than this when you're still sleeping."

I rolled over, smiling as I turned to face him. "So you check if I'm awake by memorizing the speed of my heartbeat? Interesting," I giggled, softly placing my right hand on his left cheek. My thumb rubbed up and down his cheek soothingly as I took in his features. His face looked lazy and content, his cheeks flushed a slight pink. His lips were plump and his hair was messy, indicating that he'd just woken up from a good night's sleep.

"What are you staring at?" he joked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're very cute," I smiled, leaning in to kiss him gently. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked, sitting up and stretching my arms towards the ceiling.

"Whatever you would like. We can go to the beach this afternoon, it's supposed to be the warmest day of the week," he suggested, sitting up behind me. He wrapped his arms loosely around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. My back was pressed against his chest as we both sighed in content, gazing at the clear blue water that seemed to be surrounding us.

"Sounds perfect," I said just above a whisper. "I'm gonna go get ready then we can head out. Let's grab breakfast before we head to the beach," I said, wriggling out of his grip and heading into the bathroom.

I straightened hy hair and put it up into a bun, deciding to only put on some waterproof mascara. I slipped on a bikini that consisted of a strapless, black push up top and black cheeky bottoms. I slipped a white knit coverup on over that and I was ready.

After Shawn got changed we put on our sunglasses and flip flops, and we were good to go.

-

When we arrived to the beach there was no one near us, which was a pleasant surprise. We set up beach chairs and towels that we had rented, getting cozy beneath the sun.

After about half an hour of trying to get a tan, Shawn wanted to go down to the water.

He pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing his perfectly toned body.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he joked, noticing that I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I pulled my coverup off over my head, tossing it onto my beach chair. Shawn cleared his throat as his gaze rested on my body, his face getting slightly flushed.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I mimicked him, laughing at how flustered he was.

"That's it," he said, quickly stepping towards me. He placed his hands on my waist, picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.

"Shawn!" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his body so I wouldn't fall upside down.

One of his arms was wrapped around my legs as his other hand rested on my ass. He began jogging down to the water, tossing me in once he was a few feet deep.

As I came up out of the warm water we both began to laugh. "I hate you," I said, playfully pushing his chest. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his, bringing me along as he walked deeper into the water.

By now the water was up to my shoulders, and only up to his chest.

"I can't believe we're actually here," I said in awe, looking out into the ocean.

"I can't believe I'm with you," he replied, looking at me sweetly. I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my waist. He pulled me closer as I leaned in, kissing him softly.

"I love you," I said, pulling back to look into his eyes. I gently ran my fingers through his hair, biting my lip as my stomach erupted with butterflies.

"I love you too," he smiled, leaning in to kiss me again.

After a few moments he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I immediately allowed him access. Our tongues brushed against one another as the kiss continuously deepened, his hands sliding down my backside. His large hands squeezed my ass, and I jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist.

He detached his lips from mine, beginning to kiss down my neck. He sucked and nipped softly at my skin, eliciting small whimpers from my lips.

My hips slowly began grinding against his, trying to create any form of friction I could get. I could feel him begin to stiffen beneath his swimsuit, and he lifted his face up to meet mine.

"Let's go back to the room," he said, his eyes focused on my lips the entire time he spoke.

"Mhmn," I nodded in agreement, leaning in to hungrily kiss at his lips on last time.

-

By the time we made it to our room the tension between us was thick. As soon as he closed the door to our room my back was pressed up against it, his hands roaming my body as he kissed me lustfully.

"Maggie, are you sure you're comfortable going all the way with this?" he asked breathlessly, his lips finding their way to my neck.

"Yes," I said, my voice coming out in the form of a breathy moan.

-

I sense some smut in the next chapter oops

Get your holy water and Bibles ready kids

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! It makes me so happy❤️