LI - Close Call

I literally have the biggest girl crush in the whole entire world on Claudia Tihan, and her friendship with Madison Beer is absolute goals.

-

My mom left to go see our grandma earlier this morning, and Aaron had gone out for the day. Shawn was supposed to be over in a few minutes, so I was waiting for him by the front door.

I opened it as I saw him coming up the front steps, greeting him as he walked inside. I closed the door behind us, turning around to pull him into a tight embrace.

"I missed you," I mumbled into his shoulders.

"I missed you too," he replied, placing a feather of a kiss on the crook of my neck.

"How's your week been going with your family?" I asked as we made our way upstairs to my room.

Shawn's family had flown in from Canada to spend the week with him.

"It's going well. I know I just saw them recently, but it's nice to have more time together. How are things going with your brother?" he asked, plopping down on my bed and leaning his back against my headboard, his legs sprawled out in front of him.

I sat down beside him, mimicking his position. "It's really fun having him around. Although, he knows I have a boyfriend," I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Shawn asked, absentmindedly taking my left hand into his large hands and playing with my fingers.

"He, um, said that my 'post-orgasm glow is unreal'," I laughed, using air quotes when I repeated what Aaron had said to me earlier in the week.

Shawn let out a loud laugh, his muscles contracting underneath his tight, gray shirt. He had pulled the long sleeves up so that the ends rested just below his elbows, revealing his forearms. I traced the veins in his arm with my fingertip, following them down to his hand. I intertwined my fingers with his, lacing them together as I brought them up to my lips. I placed a soft kiss on his knuckles, placing our hands back down on his thigh.

"I love you," he randomly said, his voice dripping with adoration.

"I love you too," I replied, leaning forwards to capture his plump lips in a sweet kiss.

-

After a couple hours of hanging out, Shawn and I decided to head downstairs. I connected my phone to the speakers beneath the TV, instantly blasting Despacito.

I danced around the living room as I sang along with every word, swaying my hips to the beat. Once the song was over I felt Shawn's arms snake around my waist, pulling me back against his chest.

"You know, you're really hot when you sing in Spanish," he smirked, placing his lips on my neck.

I sighed in pleasure as my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling he was giving me as he continued to kiss along my neck.

"And when you dance like that," he added, nibbling on the skin he had just sucked on.

"Like this?" I teased, swaying my hips against his.

He grunted as he spun me around, grabbing my hips and pulling my tight against him.

"Just like that," he said in a low tone, lust filling his warm eyes as he leaned down to hungrily kiss my lips.