LII - Easter

If you're getting this notification on 6/12/18 just ignore it - I edited the AN

Madison is such a queen😍 Maggie's dress in this chapter^

-

I woke up at 9:00am on Easter morning, since my mom wanted to go to the 10:30 church service. I went into my bathroom and showered, then did my usual morning routine. I went back out into my room and slipped on a pink crushed velvet slip dress. I put thick white tights underneath and a long, knit, white cardigan on top to cover the nearly non-existent back. Once it looked church-appropriate, I was good to go.

I went in the bathroom and put on a full face of makeup, highlighting to the gods and swiping a shiny gloss across my plump lips to complete the look. Satisifed with my appearance, I walked back into my room to spray on some perfume. I grabbed my black heels and my phone then headed downstairs.

"Happy Easter Mocoso," Aaron said, placing a kiss on my head as he walked by me in the hallway.

"Happy Easter Gilipollo," (shithead) I smiled back. He laughed and shook his head as he headed upstairs.

"Maggie, idioma por favor," (language, please) our mom groaned as I walked into the kitchen. I laughed as I walked around the island, bending down a bit and kissing her temple.

"Sorry mom, Happy Easter."

"Happy Easter dear. We're leaving in ten minutes. Are you ready? Where's Aaron?" she asked.

"I'll go get him," I said, walking down the hall to the bottom of the stairs. "Aaron, let's go!" I yelled.

"Calm down, I'm coming!" he yelled back.

He came down the stairs a moment later, and we all headed to church.

-

After the service Aaron and I were talking, my back facing our mom as she caught up with some old friends.

"Woah, mom's talking to a total hottie," he said, looking at whoever was standing in front of our mom.

"What does she look like? Maybe you should go talk to her."

"No, I meant a hottie for you, it's a guy. Turn around," he said.

I did as he instructed and turned around to see who our mom was talking to.

Of course, it was Shawn.

"Oh, hello Maggie," Shawn smiled.

"Hi, Mr. Mendes," I replied, trying not to laugh at how smooth he thought he was for coming over here. "Are you here with your family?" I asked.

"Yes, they're waiting outside for me actually. I just wanted to say hello to your mother, and to you of course," he grinned. "Would you like to come meet them?" he asked.

"Sure!" my mother said, following Shawn outside.

"Maggie," Aaron whispered, gently grabbing my arm and keeping me from walking as he bent down beside my ear. "Why'd you call him Mr. Mendes? How do you know him?"

"He's my Egyptology teacher," I said, watching my mom introduce herself to Shawn's family. They looked like lovely people.

"Wait, what? He's your teacher and you still have an A in the class? I figured you'd get distracted," he laughed as I reached back and hit his chest.