LX - Happy Birthday

April 28
5:43pm

Today was my nineteenth birthday. I spent the day celebrating with my mom and Aaron, just eating cake and opening gifts. It wasn't anything special, but it was just the way I wanted it. Now I was going to Shawn's house for the night.

I put on a white lace bralette and matching panties, putting a blush-champagne colored, silk slip dress on top. My hair and makeup were already done, so I slid on my gray, velvet thigh high boots and I was good to go.

-

When I arrived at Shawn's he opened the front door before I even knocked. "Happy birthday!" He smiled, letting me inside.

I laughed and thanked him as I took my boots off, leaving them by the door.

"You look so beautiful," he said, kissing my forehead as he enveloped me in a tight hug.

"Thank you baby," I blushed, picking my head up to give him a quick kiss.

We walked hand in hand as he brought me into the kitchen. On the kitchen island there were two places seat, a home cooked meal on each plate.

"Shawn, did you make me dinner for my birthday?" I smiled brightly, looking up at him.

"Of course," he smiled back, placing his large hand on my lower back as he guided me to my seat. He pushed in my stool once I sat down, and walked to the other end of the counter top to sit on his. "We usually go out for special occasions, but I wanted to do something different. I hope that's okay," he said.

"It's perfect, thank you so much," I said, observing the sophisticated looking meal he had made.

About halfway through dinner Shawn changed the topic of conversation.

"So, have you heard from any colleges yet?" He asked.

This was something we hadn't really discussed yet. What's going to happen to Shawn and I when I go to college?

"No, not yet. I'm sure I will soon though," I smiled softly, looking back down at my plate.

I knew that it was something we had to discuss, but not today. I just knew this conversation would end in a fight, and that's the last thing I wanted on my birthday. The truth is, I'd gotten accepted into my first choice, NYU, last week. They sent me a letter congratulating me on my acceptance and offering me a major scholarship. I just didn't have the guts to tell Shawn. I felt bad lying to him, but I wasn't ready to tell him yet. I couldn't bear the thought of living hours away from him. I love him too much to let him go, and I know he feels the same about me. That's why I don't know what to do.

He dropped the topic and we continued eating, moving on to something new to talk about.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched movies, wrapped up in each other's embrace.

When the credits began to roll Shawn shut the TV off. He slid out from under me and got up off the couch, heading towards the stairs.

"I'm going to grab your present, I'll be right back hun," he smiled, making his way up the staircase.

He came back down a moment later, holding a small box. He sat down beside me on the couch, turning to face me and placing the box in my hands.

My fingers delicately unwrapped the lavender paper, revealing a black velvet box. I glanced up at Shawn quickly before looking back down at my gift, slowly opening the box.

My lips parted when my eyes were met with a gorgeous necklace. The chain was thin and rose gold, and a small, circular crystal was attached to the chain.

"Shawn, this is absolutely gorgeous," I breathed, looking up at him.

"I thought about getting you a promise ring, but that would mean people would know you were in a relationship. So because of our circumstances, I got you a promise necklace," he chuckled.

Without saying another word I carefully placed the necklace back in the box, placing my fingers gently on the back of his neck and pressing my lips against his.

"I love you so much," I whispered, closing my eyes as I rested my forehead against his.

"I love you too princess," he replied soothingly, leaning up to kiss my forehead.

He took the box that contained the necklace out of my hands, and told me to stand up. I did as he said and turned my back to him, pulling my hair over my left shoulder so he could put the necklace on me.

Once it was clasped he leaned down, placing a soft kiss on the crook of my neck.

"I'm so glad you like it," he mumbled against my skin, placing another kiss on my shoulder.

He gently spun me around, connecting his lips with mine. The kiss was slow and tender, an extreme feeling of passion overwhelming my body.

He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss. I attached my lips to his neck as he began carrying me upstairs, leading us to his room.

When he got there he laid me down softly on the bed, pulling my silk slip over my body and tossing it to the floor.

I crawled up towards the headboard in my white, lace bralette and matching panties, knowing how much Shawn loved seeing me in this particular set.

Once I was settled he crawled up the bed in between my legs, leaving wet kisses on the insides of my thighs.

"Happy birthday princess," he whispered, continuing to trail his lips up my inner thigh.

-

Sorry if there are any typos, I was rushing so hard to post this😂 not sure when the next update will be because I'm having extreme writer's block right now, but hopefully it will be in the near future.