XXX - Girlfriend

I woke up the next morning at 12:49pm when my phone went off.

Shawn:
Come to my house at 3. I'm at a meeting with the school faculty right now but I should be home by then. Xx

-

I headed out around 2:43, driving to Shawn's. When I pulled into the driveway there was an unfamiliar car. Who else was here?

As soon as I was about to back out of the driveway, someone stepped out of the car.

Elena

I was stuck like a deer in headlights when she saw me, and started to walk over to my car. I got out of the car as she got closer, thinking it would be the polite thing to do.

"Hi honey! Maggie, right?"

"Yeah, it's nice to see you again," I smiled. Lies.

Next thing I know, she's giving me a hug.

"What are you here for?" She asked, her tone even sweeter than the fruity perfume she was wearing.

"Oh, um, I need help on an assignment. Mr. Mendes offered to tutor me," I lied.

"Oh! Okay. I'll head out then, wouldn't want to get in your way," she smiled. "I'm glad I saw you actually, I wanted to ask if you were free this weekend? I'm taking a fashion photography course at the Community College this month for some more practice and you'd make a perfect model!"

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to help out," I replied. We exchanged numbers and agreed to make an official plan later.

"Great, thanks so much! I'll see you soon then," she said, giving me another hug before she went back to her car to leave.

As much as I wanted to dislike her for being drop dead gorgeous, I just couldn't. She's easily one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Shawn pulled into the driveway just a few minutes after Elena had left, parking his Jeep in the garage. He walked out of the garage and typed in his combination on the keypad, making the large door close.

We both started walking towards each other, smiling like idiots for no reason.

"Hi baby," he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up off my feet as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi," I giggled as he set me back down on the ground.

He bent down and sweetly kissed my lips, tilting my head up as he held his large right hand underneath my jaw.

"How was your meeting?" I asked, intertwining our hands as we walked towards his front door.

"It was good. Kind of boring but it was productive," he chuckled, unlocking the door and motioning for me to go inside.

We both walked into the living room and laid on our sides on his large couch, Shawn being the big spoon as we were both facing the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked, flipping through channels.

"Doesn't matter, you pick," I answered.

"Ugh, Maggie," he groaned, "you know I hate having to make decisions, especially for other people," he whined.

"Shawn, it's just a TV show, it's not a big deal," I laughed.

"If it's not a big deal then how about you pick the show?" he mocked.

"Fine, I will," I smirked, taking the remote out of his hand and turning on the most recent episode of the The Bachelor.

"Damnit, I should've just picked the show," he mumbled in a pouty tone.

I laughed as I sat up and grabbed the blanket off of the back of the couch, spreading it out over our bodies. I wiggled back into my spot until my back was pressed up against Shawn's chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed a soft kiss to my neck.

"I'm so tired," he said quietly, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Take a nap, baby," I said soothingly, reaching back to softly run my fingers through his hair.

He hummed in response as he tangled our legs up together, letting out a deep breath. About ten minutes later soft snores were escaping his lips.

-

When The Bachelor was over I got a craving for ice cream. Shawn was still asleep and I didn't want to disturb him, so I slipped out of his grip as quietly and slowly as possible.

My sock covered feet padded across the cold floor as I went into the kitchen, pulling a carton of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer. I put a few scoops into a bowl and topped it with whipped cream and chocolate jimmies.

When I walked back into the living room Shawn had woken up.

"Where'd you go?" he yawned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. His voice was a bit raspy and his hair was messy, a content grin on his slightly puffy face. He looked adorable.

"I wanted ice cream," I said, putting a spoonful in my mouth. I sat beside him and leaned into his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You should've woken me up, we could've gone out to get some," he said, taking my spoon and eating a bite of my ice cream.

"Shawn, we can't really 'go out' together. Someone might see us," I reminded him.

"You're right. God, I can't even take my own girlfriend out for ice cream," he said in a disappointed tone.

"Did you just call me your girlfriend," I asked, taken back slightly.

"Oh, um, I guess I did," he nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Does that mean you can see me being your girlfriend in the future?" I smiled cheekily at him.

He laughed a bit before leaning in to kiss me. "Of course," he said, his plump lips brushing against mine.

"Maggie," he began, resting his forehead against mine. Both of our eyes were focused on each other's lips. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course," I smiled, repeating what he had said a moment ago. We both smiled as our lips collided, kissing each other passionately.

We were interrupted when my phone buzzed on the coffee table. Shawn reached over to grab it for me, looking at the screen in the process.

"Maggie...why are you texting Elena?" He asked.

-

Fun fact: I get super inspired and write like ten chapters then get burnt out and don't know what to write and post the chapters I've already written every few days then all of an sudden whip out a ton of chapters again😂😂

Mr. MendesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara