L - Big Brother, Big Secrets

How I'm picturing Maggie's brother because😍 they're one good looking imaginary fam😂

-

It was finally April vacation week, and only a little over a month left until I graduate. I can't believe my senior year is almost over, and that I'll finally be out of that hell hole they call school.

My brother was coming home from college this weekend to spend the week, as well as Easter, with me and our mom. His college is pretty far away, so I haven't seen him since he moved in for his junior year last August. To say I was excited was an understatement.

I was sitting on the couch watching a cooking show with my mom while we waited for Aaron to get home.

"So, mija," (my daughter)  she said, muting the TV as it switched to commercials. "How've you been?"

"Good, just doing the same old stuff everyday. School, eat, sleep, repeat," I said, tossing a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"Any boys?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at me in a teasing manor.

"No, ma, no boys," I laughed.

"How come?" she whined, "You're so beautiful and have such a great personality, anyone would be lucky to have you."

"I just don't feel the need to have a relationship," I shrugged. "I don't want a boyfriend, there's nothing wrong with that. I don't want to be tied down, especially when I'm about to graduate from high school. I want to be a strong, independent woman who loves herself and doesn't need any man," I said in a dramatic voice. I felt a bit bad saying that when I was with Shawn, but it's not like I could tell my mom I was dating my teacher.

"Oh dios mio," (oh my goodness) she laughed, playfully rolling her eyes.

Just as our TV program came back on, Aaron came into the living room.

"I'm home, chicas!" he yelled, making us all laugh as we sprung off the couch and onto Aaron. We all stood there in a tight group hug, embracing each other like there was no tomorrow.

"Alright, hands off the merchandise. I know you missed me but I need to breathe at some point," he said, gently pushing me and my mom off of him.

"I missed you so much hijo," (son) my mom said as she took his large hands in her small ones.

"Missed you too ma, let's save the water works for when I go back to school though," he joked, making us laugh.

"How have you been, mocoso?" He asked, jokingly pushing my shoulder and making me nearly tip over. 'Mocoso' means 'little brat' in Spanish, and it's been Aaron's nickname for me since before I can even remember.

I was 5'6, a fairly average height for my age, while Aaron was barely twenty one years old and 6'5. He was a few inches taller than Shawn, who towered over me as well. My head went up to Aaron's chest, and I looked like a midget compared to him. Growing up we were absolute best friends, and we did everything together. We're still really close, it's just hard to be as close as we were before when I barely see him.

"I've been good. It's almost six o'clock, can we get dinner? I'm hungry," I asked, turning to face my mom.

"I called in a pizza ten minutes ago so it should be ready by the time you get there. You and Aaron go pick it up," she said, handing me fifteen dollars.

"Gracias mamí," (thank you mom) I said, taking the money out of her hand and leaning in to kiss her cheek. Aaron did the same, then we walked into the entry way.

"I'll drive since you just drove six hours home," I said, grabbing my keys.

We got into my car and I turned it on, plugging my phone into the aux cord. Deja Vu by J Cole came on, and Aaron turned it up as I pulled out of the driveway.

After a few minutes of driving Aaron turned the volume down, looking over at me.

"So who's the guy?" He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, nervously glancing at him then back at the road.

"I heard you talking to mom about how you don't want a boyfriend earlier, I was hiding in the entry way. Sounded like a fake speech to me, and like you felt guilty saying it. Plus, your skin is glowing and you look all happy and radiant. That is a tell tale sign of someone who is getting laid regularly," he said matter-of-factly.

I thought for a minute, debating on if I should at least tell him I have a boyfriend, but not give any details. Aaron was my absolute best friend, and he essentially already caught me, so might as well own up to it.

"Alright," I sighed, "I have a boyfriend. But if you tell mom I'll fucking kill you, okay?" I said in a dead serious tone.

"Okay, okay," he laughed, putting his hands up in surrender, "Why do you not want her to know? Is he older?" He asked, raising his eyebrows up and down once in a quick motion as he smirked at me.

"Yeah, he is, and that's all I'm going to tell you about it."

"At least give me a first name," he pleaded.

"No."

"Will you at least give me some kind of hint?"

"Maybe. You have to do something for me first though," I said.

"And what would that be?" He questioned, rolling his eyes.

" I need you out of the house all day Saturday while mom is at grandmas."

"Why? Are you having your boyfriend over?" He teased.

"None of your business. Are you gonna leave the house or not?"

"If you give me your boyfriend's name I will," he sighed.

"I'm not gonna tell you his name, you know that right?" I laughed, "There's no way I'm helping you figure out who he is."

"Yeah I know, I just want to know more about the guy who's supposedly worth lying to mom about, and who apparently puts out pretty often," he said, laughing at the last part, "Your post-orgasm glow is unreal."

I rolled my eyes at him as I pulled into the parking lot of the pizza place.

"Fine. His initials are S.M."

-

STORY TIME #2😂😂

There's this boy who I went to preschool with and we were absolute best friends then as we got older we didn't really talk. We became best friends again a few summers ago then he all of a sudden started acting like he was too cool for everyone so we stopped talking. About an hour ago I was stalking his sister's Instagram (don't act like you've never done it lol) and she had just posted a recent picture of him AND HE LITERALLY GOT SO FUCKING HOT so I'm currently wishing we still talked because I've literally had a crush on him since preschool and he's mad hot now but we haven't talked in years😂😂😭😭