XXIII - Shower *

Smut warning towards the middle of this chapter. Once you reach it just scroll to the end if you don't want to read it.

"Alright everyone, thank you for presenting your projects. I should have all of them graded by class on Monday," Shawn informed us, walking back over to his desk as the bell rang.

(The plot line of the project wasn't forgotten or discarded, it'll be used later on in the story)

"That's it for this week, enjoy your weekend everyone," he smiled as everyone packed up their things and left the classroom.

When everyone else had left, I closed the door and returned to my seat.

"We're still on for tonight, right?" I asked.

"Of course," he smiled, "I'm going to watch your game then we can go out to eat afterwards. Then we can head back to my place and just hangout for the night."

"Sounds great," I grinned, "I should get going. The team always goes to Dunkin's to hangout and do homework before our games."

"How cute," he teased, standing up from his chair.

I got out of my seat and walked towards him, draping my arms around his shoulders as his large hands found their way to my waist.

"I'll see you tonight, okay? We'll have the whole night to ourselves."

"Hmmnn, I like the sound of that," he smirked, leaning down to kiss me.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Mendes," I laughed against his lips.

"That's gonna be hard to do after I see you in your spandex."

I laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes, giving him a kiss before leaving his classroom.

-

We won our game 7 to 3 against one of the best teams in the league. Needless to say, we were all hyped.

"Hey Mags, you coming to the party?" Ronnie called, referring to the ginormous victory party she was throwing tonight.

"I think I'm gonna pass," I shouted back to her over all the commotion in the locker room.

"What? Why? You never miss a party, Malibu Maggie," Liv winked. Malibu Coconut Rum is one of my favorite drinks, so the girls call me by that nickname sometimes. It's kind of ridiculous, but then again so are my friends and I.

"I know, I know, but I have plans tonight. We can all grab lunch this weekend, okay?" I said to Ronnie, Liv, Molly, and Jo. They all agreed, still questioning me about my plans for the night. I grabbed my things and headed out into the parking lot as quickly as possible, looking for Shawn's car.

I finally spotted his black Jeep in the distance and made my way over, tossing my bag in the middle row before sliding into the passenger's seat.

"Great game, you did an amazing job," he congratulated me, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Thanks," I blushed, "I'm glad you could come and watch."

"Do you still want to go out to eat?" he asked, turning the key in the ignition.

"I don't know, I think most of the restaurants around here are going to be busy with girls from the team. Can we just head to your place?"

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," he agreed, driving out of the parking lot.

-

"Can I take a shower quick?" I asked, bringing my overnight bag up to his bedroom.

"Of course," he replied, following me into his room.

He came up behind me and pressed his chest against my back, snaking his arms around my waist. He placed soft kisses behind my ear, making me melt into his touch.

"Let me help you get undressed," he mumbled against my skin, his cold fingers delicately moving underneath the hem of my shirt, running along my stomach. He grabbed the fabric and pulled it over my head, immediately reconnecting his lips to my skin.

He continued to trail kisses down my neck as his hands slid down my body, pulling down my spandex. By now I was only in my black, lace thong and white sports bra.

"Shawn," I stated, trying to sound stern but failing miserably as he sucked on my sweet spot, eliciting a small moan from my lips.

"Hmn?" he replied, his voice vibrating against my skin.

I spun around quickly, gently taking each side of his face in my hands. I picked his head up to meet mine, kissing him roughly. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso, fumbling with the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head, quickly discarding it. I ran my fingers down his muscular arms, squeezing lightly when his tongue darted across my bottom lip.

I ran my fingers through his hair, making him groan when I gently tugged on it. My hands traveled down his toned abdomen and dipped into his pants, pulling them down while leaving his boxers on.

He stepped out of his pants and carried me into the bathroom, not bothering to break the kiss.

He sat me down on the bathroom counter, a small moan escaping my lips when the cool surface came in contact with my bare skin.

His plump lips made their way down my neck once again, feverishly sucking at my collar bone. He gently nipped at the skin as my legs tightened around his waist, pushing his growing erection against my heated core.

We both moaned at the sensation, both becoming more and more aroused by the second. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes before pulling off my sports bra, silently asking for permission. I nodded to let him know it was okay, and he spared no time taking it off.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, his eyes unable to gaze anywhere but my exposed breasts.

I hopped off the counter and slid down his boxers, his large erection hitting his stomach. I reached into the large shower and turned it on, pulling my own underwear down as well.

I took his hand in mine and led him into the spacious, walk in shower, wetting both of our bodies. The stream of water fell against his muscular back as I stood in front of him, trailing kisses across every inch of his exposed chest.

I sucked on the sweet spot just below his ear, my hand making its way down to his length. I took it in my hand and began to pump up and down his long shaft, eliciting a moan from his mouth. By now both of our lips were swollen from kissing for so long, a vibrant crimson shade taking them over.

I continued to speed up my rhythm, going faster and faster until he came undone, withering underneath my touch.

"Fuck, Maggie," he mumbled, his eyes squeezed shut in pure bliss as he tried to regain his breathing. I released my lips from his neck, coming face to face with him.

He gently grabbed my waist and turned us around so the water was hitting my back. He kissed down my neck until he reached my chest, palming my breast as he took the other into his mouth. I moaned at the sensation, encouraging him to go on.

A few moments later he nibbled his way down my naval, getting down onto his knees. He gently spread my legs apart, licking up my slit. I moaned out loudly as his tongue ghosted over my clit, eventually beginning to suck harshly.

"Oh my god, Shawn. D-don't stop," I moaned out, my head tilting back and my eyes squeezing shut.

A minute later my fingers tangled into his hair as I rode out my orgasm, my legs trembling from the sensational pleasure.