Day 65 - A picture of you and your best friend

For some reason, I thought today was day 64, but it's day 65. I must still be confused, I don't know. Anyways, I have to post a picture of me and my best friend. I realized too late that I should have numbered the pictures before I post it, but it's too late now. So let's go from left to right, top pictures.

The first picture was taken in Miami in September. We went for her birthday, it was so much fun.We spent 3 days there and we did so much there, that it felt like we spent a week there.

The second was taken at church. We were celebrating the church's 20th anniversary, and we were asked to carry the flag representing our country. My sister is also in that picture, she was carrying a flag because the person didn't show up.

The third was taken on Easter night I think about 2 years ago. We have this thing we do, we make sandwiches and buy granola bars, juice and water. We walk downtown and find people who are homeless and give them food and sit down and talk to them. I miss that.

The fourth one was taken on July fourth. What you can't see on the picture is Lucky, her humongous dog jumping on me and almost knocking me to the ground. Oh I don't think you can see the fireworks either. We had to make our own.

Let's go back down from left to right...

The first picture was taken I am not sure when, but it was when the last book from the twilight saga came out. We went to the midnight release of the book, all because my crazy friend wanted me to go. She also wanted to dress up and I couldn't let her do it alone. I won second prize that night for my dress and make up. The teeth they were molded in my actual teeth.

The second one was of a wedding that we helped our friend plan. That dress was not my best idea for a dress, it was being held by one string. I kept thinking that if for some reason the string came loose, I would be in big trouble. Luckily it didn't break and I never wore the dress again.

The last one is the last picture we have together, ironically it was taken on the first of this year. I miss all my friends so much. sigh...

Before I leave, I have a little story to tell you. 

The youngest boy I work with comes to me and looks pretty sad, he is shirtless.

"Where is your shirt?" I ask.

He completely ignores me and says "I just wish these things would grow already"

I am completely lost "what things?"

He looks up at me as if I am the slowest person on earth and points to his flat belly "my six pack, couldn't they grow already, look how flat it is."

I can't help the laugh that escapes my mouth, I realize too late that he was not joking, so I apologize and leave it at that.

Later that day...

"Nine look, I have a six pack LITERALLY" he says to me. I look at him and he is holding a six pack of seltzer to his belly under his shirt. This time I don't hold back my laugh.

Food For Thought (not really a food for thought)

This very message is a little thank you. Thank you from everyone you love and care about. Thank you from everyone you ever gifted your smile and your warmth.