Day 55 - What your wearing today

As promised, this is post 1 of 2. This is a bit of a random one, so here we go.

Today, I have had a few changes of outfits, but I decided to stick with that one since I wore it most of the day.I woke up and changed out of my pjs, I got ready by wearing these. At around 12 I changed into sports gear, so I can go for a walk. Let me tell you, I ended up walking for an hour. Then I came back and had to change into these clothes again. Now I am wearing my pjs again.

Most of my outfits consist of jeans a shirt and some sort of sweater unless the shirt is long sleeved. I used my phone to take the pictures since I think it does a better job than the camera. The phone is new, so is the cover. I couldn't get a green one, they didn't have one.

PLEASE, ignore everything in the background. On the chair, those are my pajama pants, I didn't realize they were there until after the pictures and I refused to take another picture. Anyways, that's that, don't forget to read the next post.

Food For Thought

There are times we are called to be a light in the darkness. Now is that time. Be a calm presence of love. Let your heart shine like a beacon in dark times. It is surprising what a difference one light can make.