Day 83 - The moon tonight

Five days later...

I am back, not in full, but back nonetheless. I am going to post 5 tonight, that's right I said five.

I honestly don't know how they expect me to have a picture of the moon, but me being the awesome person that I am got 3 pictures of the moon.

Last night I had every intentions  of coming online and post, but I got lazy and I didn't. The night before it was the same thing, I couldn't even get up to turn off my lights. It was at that moment that I realized how much I would love to be able to think things into existence. Wouldn't it be awesome, if I could just think of a clap on clap off thingy to turn of the light from right where I was. I know it would have been, I would be so cool... That's what God must be thinking, I mean He's like "let there be light " and the BOOM, light.

I am getting away from my topic. Even though I was lazy last night, I managed to take a picture of the moon. It was so late and dark, that's why the first picture is black with blob of white. At first I really didn't want to take a picture of the moon, it was so dark out and there are coyotes in the woods. I kept thinking what if one attacked me, what would I do? Then later, I thought of something, instead of going outside, I stuck my head out of my bedroom window along with my hand and took the picture as fast as possible. The second picture was taken earlier today, the moon was sitting perfectly in the sky, it was so blue (the sky). Then as I was driving, I wanted to take another picture of it with the trees, hence picture 3.

Here we go, post 1 of 5.

Food For Thought

“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.”

~Henry Rollins~