Day 35 - Favorite Movie That You Own

Tonight my brain is really not cooperating. I KNOW I have to post, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I am thinking totally different things. Like, how I am not going to put the clothes I just washed away because I can always do it tomorrow.

Okay, so my favorite movies are A Little Princess and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I remember the first time I saw A Little Princess, it was in French (actually, I have never watched it in English). I was probably 10 or maybe I was older, I can't remember, but I cried. I cried so much, then I told my mom, that if I could, I would take both Sara and Becky (I think that's how it's spelled) out of the school and the mean teacher would never find them. As I grew older, I loved the movie even more, each time I watch it, I learn something new. This is where I get one of my most treasured quotes... Let's not forget about the awesome song in the movie... sigh. I can't wait to watch it with ColdFirePlace. If it wasn't because I was so tired, I would have watched it tonight. I just LOVE that movie.

As for My Big Fat Greek Wedding, I don't know why I even like the movie. It makes me laugh out loud. When I watch it, I think of my family, my mom and every older person in my family just can't wait till I get married. I think they expect me to just walk out the door and grab the next guy I meet and tell him "Hi, my name is..., let's get married." So this movie represents my family, they are loud and crazy. They love to bug me, and they would drive any man who is brave enough to approach us crazy. I imagine them taking over my wedding one day, but I promise to be a bridezilla, just to make them go nuts. Anyways, I have included just a little clip of one of my many favorites parts of the movie, if you can, please check it out.

Food For Thought...

I am not posting anything, instead it will be a couple of my favorite quotes from the movie A Little Princess. I bet you knew that.

Capt. Crewe: What are you doing? Memorizing me by heart?

Sara Crewe: No... I already know you by heart.

Capt. Crewe (to Sara): You can be anything you want to be, my love, as long as you believe.

Sara Crewe: I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us.