Day 96 - Your favorite nail polish

I don't have a favorite nail polish, I was testing some out one day and I took this picture. Strangely if I had to choose though it would be the clear ones. I am a very weird person, I don't really like to wear nail polish because I don't like when it starts to chip away. I have to take it off right away, it just feels weird. If someone wears black nail polish and it starts to chip away, it makes me think of a zombie. I think of how the nail looks, it's gross. No offense to anyone who wears it. 

Before I left, I painted my toe nails purple. I got home on Sunday, they were fine, but on Tuesday I noticed that they were coming off. I asked my mom, my sister if they had any nail polish remover, they didn't. I wore sock all day that day, all day the next day, and all day yesterday until I could get to a store and get some. It's just not something I like. With the clear nail polish, it's not completely invisible, but if I am not looking at it, it won't bother me as much if it was just blue or green or some random color. 

And we now have 4 days left of the challenge... 

Food For Thought

Strong family makes a healthy foundation for life's adventures. Family to support you in times of need, to challenge you to grow, to celebrate with you in times of victory.

.