Day 19 - One of the Best Days of Your Life

Didn't I do this before? It felt like I did...

Today is going to be short and sweet. One of the best moment of my life was when one of my friends had a baby. She lived in Florida, and so my best friend and I decided to go on a road trip. We packed our bags, and got in the car. We stopped at a Mexican restaurant (where I got to aaask my famous "does this have cilantro" question), we stuffed our faces. THEN, we got tons of food for the road, and then we drove to Florida.

At around midnight, we stopped in the middle of the highway. We got out of the car, we gazed at the stars while we breathed the unpoluted air (as unpoluted it gets). We made it to FL at around 9am, we got a room with awesome beds and we slept. When we woke up, we went to visit our friend, met the baby. Then we went to the beach... all in all it was amazing.

The picture you are looking at was a picture my bff took of me with a mannequin at the piano store while we were there. After that I took a picture of her, but since she likes to play around, she touched the mannequin. Then he started sliding of the chair, she was wrestling to put him back before the owner saw us, while our other friend was trying to distract him by playing some horrible music. I snapped many pictures, but my computer is crazy, so I couldn't get them up. One day you will get to see that adventure.

thanks to everyone who keeps reading and voting, stay awesome. Oh please say happy birthday to my awesome friend ColdFirePlace. It doens't matter where you are because it is her birthday somewhere.

Food For Thought

This is something that I needed to be reminded of tonight...

Well done is always better than well said. Actions are deeper than words, and intentions deeper than actions. Keep on focusing on the deepest level of your being, that's the one that God is listening to.