Day 49 - A Day You Remember Really Well

It feels like I am always apologizing for not posting on time. Well, honestly I did warn you that it was going to be hard. I also told you that I wouldn't give up. The past 2 days I've been sick, I could hardly keep my eyes open. My entire body ached from coughing, sneezing and the stupid cold, but thankfully I am feeling much better. So here I am, I am going to try to make up for all the time I missed by posting more tomorrow.

So we're going to talk about last weekend, Sunday afternoon going into Monday afternoon, I think that makes it a day. Let's hope I remember everything, or at least most of it. LOL

So last Sunday ColdFirePlace and I met, first we went to church. We got there early and we found out that we had to pay for parking, and the meter took all our money. When we got inside we talked until church started. It was really fun and I loved it, except we met a lot of people whose name we forgot as soon as they walked away from us. I remember one girl though, I remember her name too, she was funny and we made up (mostly her), but we made up a story about how we met. I'd have to tell you this one some other time, let's just say it involved lions and Africa.

Then we went to the hotel we rented. In the first picture, it's all blurry, but I think it's my favorite. It was our first attempt at taking a picture and both our cameras were acting crazy. From the first picture, it went downhill from there, we had too blurry ones, too bright ones, some that were so bright our faces were barely showing, others were to dark. So we gave up trying to take pictures for the night, and we went to get food, which led us to the third picture...

Yes, I've skipped the second one, only because it's a picture of the room we stayed in. The pizza you're looking at is what we decided to get because we were so undecided. We drove around for a while, then decided on Chinese food, which happened to not taste well, luckily we bought that pizza. Some people liked it cold, but I didn't. At first we ate it expecting food poisoning, because we left it out for a couple of hours, but it didn't happen thankfully. 

After we ate, we watched A Little Princess, the 1995 version. We tried watching the older version with Sherley Temple (I hope I spelled that right) but we couldn't get into it. We moved into painting our nails. As you can see in picture four, that was the beautiful mess we had after our nails were painted, some fingers more than once. All I can say is, I am glad I don't have OCD, otherwise we'd probably still be in this hotel room trying to make the lines perfect for the french manicure.

The fifth picture, was when I was trying to take picture or maybe I was trying to figure out the camera I don't remember. But after the nails, we showered, got into our pjs and fuzzy socks. We made some sweet popcorn (which I didn't really like) and watched part of Anna and the King. I loved that movie, it was sad... Somewhere along we decided to finish the movie in the morning and we went to bed in the hope to catch some zzzs. Things didn't go quite accordingly, as we stayed awake till the wee hours of the morning talking. The next morning we went to have breakfast. Um... maybe I should describe that morning to you.

I woke up in my usual chirpy mood, and ColdFirePlace woke up... well not very chirpy. We weren't hungry, but I wanted breakfast, it took us almost half hour to go down. When we went down, we ate and we found out that we actually liked the food. We went back up, finshed the movie then headed to the Museum, which brings us to pictures 6, 7, 8 and 9. I know I skipped the part about the car wash, it's something I would like to forget, but my dear friend will probably never let me live it down, so ask her about it.

In 7 and 8 we both took turn taking pictures with the skulls,. Neanderthals, Homo Sapien then US. The last picture is the last picture we have together, although it wasn't the last picture we took. After that, we drove to the train station, where we said our goodbyes and see you laters. I had so much fun and I honestly can't wait to do something like that again, that was a day I remember perfectly well.

THE END