Day 53 - The Last Thing You Bought

This was not the last thing I bought, but I can't really show you what I bought, because I can't find it. I had to go with the picture you're looking at. I bought them on the same day. 

The last thing I bought was a movie ticket to the movie The Vow. I remember saving the ticket, but I can't find it. This is so weird, because I keep all my movie stubs, I even have one from November 2007. What I think happened is, some ninjas came and stole it out of my purse. I don't know why they'd do that, but you never know what's in the mind of a ninja, trust me, I used to be one.

So in picture one, you have a hand sanitizer holder. This was not the last thing I bought either. The last things I bought are the hand sanitizers in picture 2, I bought them for my holder. I recently got the holder because my old one was broken. Then I realized that I needed to get more of them, so I went back and got some more. I bought them on the same day I got the movie ticket, but I went to the movies after I bought them.

Well, that's it for tonight.

Food For Thought

You weren't created to be a failure. Sure some things may not have worked out and there have been some disappointments. But all these things helped guide you in a direction that was meant for you. Your life has purpose and significance. Try to be patient if it isn't all crystal clear just yet. For now, just know that you weren't created to fail.