Day 7 - Something you love

I have so many things I love. I love the fact that I can wake up in the morning, I love the rain, I love a lot of things like I said, but today I get to talk about ONE thing... What you are looking at is my blanket. The reasons that I love it are numerous, but we'll just talk about the most important ones.

Reason # 1

It was given to me by a very special friend (ColdFirePlace).

Reason # 2

She and her mom worked on it for a long time. So there was a lot of thought and labor put into this.

Reason # 3

I received it as a Christmas present. Let me tell you, I had to wait a LONG LONG LONG time to open it. Try having presents in your face and not open them.

Reason # 4

It is beautiful, thoughtful and offers warmth. I used it at night along with my other covers. Wouldn't you agree that it is beautiful?

Reason # 5

It has most of my favorite Bible verses on there. So not only it offers warmth that all blankets offer, but it offers spiritual warmth. Whenever I think "I am alone", I just have to see the blanket to remember that I am not.

This was such a thoughtful present. It's hard to imagine anything better. I don't think that the person who gave it to me, or the person who helped make it, know how much of an impact this has had on me and how meaningful it is to me.

Food For Thought

Today, I thought that instead of actually giving you something to think about, I'd take this moment to do something special.I am not the funniest person, but I always try to joke around. This is one of the times where I am NOT joking. My advice for today is to stop and say "thank you" to someone for no reason, or maybe for something they did a long time ago. Smile, because happiness lies within you.

To ColdFirePlace, I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for everything, the blanket, the words of encouragements that you give, and most importantly your friendship. Thank you for constantly promoting my story even though you don't have to. THANK YOU.

To all my readers. If you're still reading this, I want you to know that it means everything to me. I feel like by the end of the 100 days challenge, YOU WILL KNOW ME. Some of my thoughts might be offensive to some people, but believe me, it is not my intention. I just want to say thanks for sticking with me and I hope you'll stay with me throughout this journey. THANK YOU

Remember, take time out of your day and say Thank you.

Smile...