Day 87 - Your bathroom

Last post for tonight...I have a story to tell you. It's good to listen sometimes, you don't know what you might miss.

If you haven't noticed, I rearranged the posts because some of the things I have to post, I don't have with me. As I said a few days ago, I was having some issues. To fix the problem, I decided that it would be better, if I went and spent some time with my family. What that means is, most of my stuff were packed and shipped to my family. I am so excited to see them, I can hardly wait. But there is another side of me that's hurting. I am going to leave the boys I work with, the same ones I've come to love. I am going to miss them so much, but that's not the hard part. The hard part is knowing what the right thing to do is. Is it doing the thing that is expected of me, or is it doing the thing that will make me feel better? In my heart, I know I am going to hurt these boys, and I just don't know how to avoid that. Sigh, I already called ColdFirePlace and talked her ear off...

Anyways, enough with this, let's talk about bathrooms. I know I just told you I was leaving, so soon this won't be my bathroom anymore, but for now it is.

In the first and second pictures, you have the sink and the usual things (like toothbrush, deodorant, toothpaste, lotion, soap, face wash). There is the trashcan, the toilet, tissue, disposable hand towels. We have towels and then we have our third picture.

In the 3rd picture we have, toilet paper and a small table. There is an array of nail polish, nail polish remover and body lotion... There is a door and behind the door is the bathtub. I sort of forgot to take a picture and you're right I am too lazy to get up and take one.

Well this is it for tonight... we'll talk again sometime this week. In other -somewhat- related news, there are only 13 more posts left for the challenge to be over.

Food For Thought

Faith soothes all suffering. Nothing is that difficult when you have God on your side.