Day 10 - Your bedroom (In it's current state)

Last night the strangest thing happened, I was talking to a friend, but I was so tired. I told her " I am so sleepy", then I don't remember anything that happened. THE END... I think as soon as I admitted my tiredness, my body took over and I just rolled over and fell asleep.

Ah, this day... I have been dreading it for the longest, but it slowly crept up on me and now I have no choice but to show it. Anyways, I couldn't fit the entire room in one picture, so I took two. I am going to give you a tour, I hope you endjoy it.

The Bed Side

The first picture is when you first walk into my room. You go up the stairs, BAM! there is the bed. I have a night lamp, closets on both sides of the bed. There is also a night stand with books on the lower shelf and then where the lamp is there are books too but they are just sitting on the table...There are other closets in the room on the same side as the lamp.

Relax Side

This is the second picture. That side has a TV, a sofa and a sofa chair and a wooden chair. In one corner it has a dresser (which houses most of my clothes. I don't like going in it because I don't think I can find my way back out.) To continue with the tour, by the dresser there is a little cart where I have things like soaps and lotions and anything extra... Then we have the little boudoir (I think that's how you call it) with a chair in front of it. Im the drawers of that I have plenty of makeup, which doesn't get used. I don't really know how to put them on... SHAME ON ME...

And that concludes our tour...

WHAT? Oh you want to know about all the mess on the floor.

(In a country accent) This here mess, is my new project. I don't usually like my room messy, which is why my bed is the first thing I do when I wake up. I am trying to do a scrapbook, it is proving to be rather difficult. I am almost on the verge of giving up. Ah yes, about the mess, it will get cleaned before I go to bed, I wouldn't have a goodnight knowing all theses things are just lying on the floor, waiting to trip me if I ever decide to go use the restroom. I also start imagining that there is an emergency and the mess is the reason I don't make it out alive.

Food For Thought

There are times when you are called to be of service. Who could use a bit of kindness and love today? Who would benefit from a phone call, a visit, or an offer of assistance? You can be an angel in human disguise today.