Day 76 - Something that annoys you

Yesterday I was feeling kind of lazy so I didn't post, so you'll have 2 tonight. I'll also start working on a 3rd one and post it tomorrow.

The thing that annoys me a lot, is a rude customer. At some point in your life you are a customer who is probably having a hard day. So, does that mean you take it out on the person helping you? I hope none of the people who read this are rude. I don't like going to a store and seeing a cashier being yelled at or looked down on by a shopper.

I understand the saying, "a customer is always right" but, seriously? Just thinking about this is making me upset. What I am saying is, think of others, not just the person helping you, but the other customers too. If you're having a bad day, maybe you should not go to the store. If you're just plain rude, then you should probably think about finding someone to help you out. I am not saying any of you are, it's just my way of making my point.

Anyways, here are some things you can do to help the person who's helping you.

1. SMILE

2. Get off the phone

3. Say please, say thank you

4. Be patient (in other words, wait your turn. Don't rush the person in front of you. WAIT)

5. Tip the waiter/waitress (even if the service was horrible, you never know how that will affect them, you are probably being used to make a difference in someone's life without knowing it)

6. SMILE (it cost nothing)

Food For Thought

Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others.  If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter which fork you use. 

~Emily Post~