Day 99 - Something that makes you feel accomplished

When I first started this challenge, I don't know if you remember, but I told you that my computer died. It gave its last breath, typed its last words... blah blah blah. Well that was a couple of months ago, I kept telling myself that I was going to replace it, but I never did. I didn't replace it because, I kept forgetting, then my boss lent me one so I never truly needed it. 

About 3 days ago, I decided that it was time to actually get a new computer. I got my sister to go with me since she knows around. Before I went to the store, I went online and looked at my options and settled on a Sony computer. I was hoping for a green one, but they didn't have green at the store. They had a bright pink, and I'd be dead before I picked that. I picked the one you're looking at, it's purple and it's so shiny. It has a lit keyboard, so if I am typing in the dark, I can see the keys perfectly. It's so beautiful...

The computer is not why I feel accomplished, the reason I feel that way is because I actually went and bought it. I said I was going to do it, then I did it, I bought it. Do you know what the best part is? I bought it at the military store my sister took me to. I paid $100 less than the marked price, AND I paid no taxes. I felt accomplished...

Oh my goodness, only one more day left, I am going to have to start a new book because there is a limit of 100 chapters.

ONE DAY

Food For Thought

Yesterday is a thing of the past. Do not be hard on yourself about things you cannot change. The past is past and it's time to move on.