Day 31 - A Picture of Yourself Taken Today

Today is exactly a month since I started the challenge. I am so happy that there is only 69 days left. YES, you can say it, I am counting down the days to the end of the challenge.

I am feeling so lazy. ARGH... I don't want to get up to get the camera, but I need it for the pictures. I'll just come back and do this later...

It's later, I guess I should get the camera now.

Now that the pictures are uploaded and added, I should tell you about them. Well I started taking them this morning before I went to church, it was all fun, but by the end I just got tired and wanted it over. I must have taken about 50 pictures and deleted quite a few of them. Now I have selected 4 of them that I think are okay.

1 is the first picture is... well, it's the first picture I took. That was before church. The second was taken somewhere halfway through the pictures. I have my hair up, because at some point I got tired of it down. The 3rd one is how I started getting tired, then the last one, I just took because I felt like it.

Anyways, that's all for tonight, if you would like to see all the pictures, let me know, I will send you a link with password.

Food For Thought

The life you are having is the life you are creating. Even when this seems paradoxical on the surface, - how could you ever possibly want anything but happiness, - on a deeper level, there is something in you that is making it so. To transform your life you first must understand what is keeping it the way it is.