Day 24 - Favorite Purchase Ever Made

I am so glad the challenge didn't ask me to show what was inside my purse.I would be so embarrassed.

I am looking for my camera and I can't find it. I search high and low, I look everywhere. It is nowhere to be found. Then I remember "Maybe I put it in my purse before I left this morning". I glance at my purse and decide it's not there, I am scared of going in there.

It's lost, just like the charger. One second it's here and the next, gone, vanished. I can charge the phone using another charger but the camera, I need it. I return to the purse. I am determined...

Moments later, I am pulling out: 5 pairs of gloves, 2 crunch bars, a scarf, 2 hats, 2 books, a large number of pens, an extension cord, a bag small bag with 2 chocolate chip cookies, a snack size ziplock bag with raw almonds, deodorant, an 8oz bottle of water, chapstick, a planner (agenda), a wallet and some number of envelops, a neatly folded charger, a camera...

This is not all there is in my purse, but it's okay. I shove everything back because all I need is the camera and my charger.

I know, what size is my purse? It's big, that's all I can say. My sister always made fun of me for how many things I have always been able to fit in my purses. She is worried that one day I might pull out a child out of my purse. In my mind, everything I have in there is necessary. What if I suddenly get hungry, or I forgot to wear deodorant, or what if I needed to charge something but the outlet was too far, I NEED the extension cord.

****

Anyways, the picture you're looking at is a picture of my favorite purchase (not ever) but in a while. I bought these scissors because I like arts and crafts. They're colourful and they make nice designs. The one thing that bothers me is that I can't keep them organized by color. Every time I do, one of the boys come and they want to use them it's all a mess.

I don't really have much to say about the scissors, except that I really like them. There is only one thing I would probably like more than that, but I haven't purchased it yet.

Food For Thought

There is an ebb and flow to this life. Trust this peaceful rhythm. If there were constant flow, we would drown in the intensity. Ebb is as necessary as flow.