Day 9 - A Talent of Yours

Hello friends,

You won't believe what happened to me last night. I was typing challenge 8 and saving as I typed and everything. But to my great dismay, the computer shut down on me and everything went crazy... I was so tired, but I was DETERMINED to get that up. I turned the computer back on, I was only on for only 2 minutes, before it kicked me out again. I realized that it wasn't going to cooperate so I turned to my darling phone. I went on it ready to post but promptly fell asleep. At 3 am, I woke up with the phone stuck to one cheek and the laptop dangling on one side of the bed with my light on. I ignored the light and got back to work, after what seemed like an hour, I "thought" I had finaly posted BUT I came online a few hours ago and was looking for my post and couldn't find it, IT WASN'T THERE.

I was so upset, but that will not stop me from finshing the challenge. There will be obstacles, but I will always try to do my best and post. Soooooo, about today's challenge, it asks for a talent of mine. I have for pictures here to help with that. They are from oldest to newest one.

Karen

I drew this using Microsoft word, while I was at work. I was so bored and my boss told me I couldn't use the internet. I couldn't read anything, there were a lot of things that I couldn't do... So in the face of boredom I drew this. My boss, when she realized what I was doing, just shook her head and sighed saying, "there is nothing I can do with you" and walked away.

Lion and Mouse

This one was made out of brown paper bags. As you can see there is a lion and a mouse. They are supposedley doing a play, so that means that they are on a stage. The curtains are up and they were ready to entertain. I made this for story time once, I was going to read to some children and I wanted them to have visuals. I think it's one of my favorite, I also like my mice to have bows and look cute, especially if they're going to be saving lions.

Home

As you can see, this was supposed to be a home. I didn't complete it because... well I don't even know why. I don't always finish things I start. I drew the floor plan for the house, it has two stories. It's made out of posterboards, tissue paper (colored), and glue. 

Jet's Fan

The last one is one of the kids I work with. I was going to post a picture of ColdFirePlace, but I didn't get her permission on time, I maybe can use it some other time. I drew this for him as a Christmas present, but he loves it so much that I am thinking of telling him I made a mistake, it was for his birthday. Of course, he might not believe me since his birthday is in June, but it is worth a try. I will never know if I don't try.

I am not the most talented person, but I love to do things that are creative. It wouldn't matter to me if I had talent or not. It wouldn't matter if people liked my things or not, what would matter to me is that I was doing something that made me happy. DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Food For Thought

Creativity is good for the soul. Creativity is when your spirit gets a chance to play and express itself. So whether it's art, dance, cooking, making music, writing, or creating a garden, let yourself go! Create!