Day 81 - Something you baked

I have been waiting for this day forever and then photobucket had to go crazy on me. I don't know if I have said this before, but I love baking. I love baking from scratch, it makes me happy. I could bake all day, if only I had someone to eat everything. When I have a family, we WILL have baking days, when we get all messy and have fun. Until then, I will have to settle for whoever is willing to be a taste tester.

The problem with me baking is that, I don't like sweet, so I most of the time, don't taste them. Unless it's chocolate chip cookies. I get overwhelmed by how sweet the thing is, then I get nauseous. Well in my picture you're looking at peanut butter chocolate kiss cookies. I didn't taste them, but I heard they were delicious. I made them for the boys I work with, they loved them.

Recently I baked a nice chocolate cake with the youngest boy, he kept telling everyone how amazing his skills were. He seemed to have forgotten that I was the one who did most of the work, I let him bask in the glory. I wish I could show you more pictures, but I can't do a collage. It won't let me.

Food For Thought

It's good to express your feelings. Don't hold your feelings in, suppressed they will just poison your well being. Have the courage to express them, in intelligent ways of course.