Day 28 - The Shirt You Wore Today

Day 28 -  The Shirt You Wore Today

"When I walk in the spot, this is what I see, ok

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm sexy and I know it..."

Don't get mad, I am not that conceited. It's just today, when I found out that I was supposed to post a picture of my shirt, I was wondering what I should say about it. I mean it's a shirt, what could you possibly talk about. Later, on my way back from tennis practice with the boys, a song came on "I'm sexy and I know it". I couldn't help it, I just started laughing. There was a part in the song that said something like "Look at that body, I work out..." So I figured, what best way to tell people about my shirt than telling them how sexy I am. So if you don't mind, you can sing with me.

"When I walk in the spot, this is what I see, ok

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm sexy and I know it..."

Usually I wouldn't care for a song, but the boys were all singing at the top of their lungs, while I was laughing hysterically. Go ahead, you can laugh too.

Okay, so now that we're done, you can go around and tell everyone how sexy you are.The shirt you're looking at is the shirt I wore today. It's purple because, it's one of the other colors I like. I like this shirt because it's loose and it gives me lots of breathing room. OH! Can you guess something? It had to do with yesterday's post. Yep! I did NOT wear my green shoes today. It WILL happen someday.

I think that's it for tonight. I have an idea for when this challenge is over. I want to do another challenge, a letter challenge. Like you write a letter a day to different individuals... I do NOT wish to do it by myself, so I need some people to do it with me. Are YOU in?

I think that's it for tonight. I will be back soon, until then stay SEXY.

Food For Thought

There are many distractions in this world. Some are pleasant; some are not. But whether they are pleasant or not, when you get swayed by distractions, you will lose your focus. What is important to you? Focus on that and then when you need a break, you can choose to allow yourself to be distracted.