Day 74 - Something you found under your bed

This is going to be really short. I am kind of tired. 

I cleaned so much today, it was unbelievable. I did laundry too, I have done laundry twice this month, which is a first for me. I always go at least 2 months before doing laundry. I am so proud of myself. The room looks and feels so clean, not that it was dirty, but I don't know. I opened the windows today and let some air in, it was great.  

I don't know why I am telling you this, let's get to what tonight's post is about. 

I don't have anything under my bed. When I started this challenge, I knew that I was going to have to post something like that. SO, I started thinking of things to put under my bed. As you can see this is what I came up with, gift wrap. After wrapping presents for Christmas and for someone's birthday, I didn't know what to do with the rest of the paper, so I put them under the bed. Now I have paper under my bed, that's it. I keep telling myself that I am going to buy a box and buy snacks to put in it, but I don't. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to eat.

Well that's it my friends. Oh they changed the vote button, now it's on the upper right corner of the story. 

Food For Thought 

 You will find the wisest teacher within yourself. Do not rely overly on others for your answers. Seek the wisdom within the kingdom of your heart.