Day 44 - A Hobby of Yours

So I feel like I have answered this question before. Maybe it wasn't asked this way, I am positive I have talked about it before. I am so excited that all I want to do is go to sleep. I want it to be tomorrow already...

Back to today's challenge.

Because I felt like I had posted something like that before, I decided that I would not post a hobby of mine. Instead I would post the materials I use for my hobbies. I should tell you that I love anything hands on, I like drawing, building stuff, arts and crafts... I hope you get the idea.So anyways, the picture you're looking at is of my little arts and crafts station.

Picture 1 is where I keep most of the bigger items like scissors, paper, pens and pencils, glue, and there is a small bowl with buttons and other things, let's not forget beautiful Sadie...

In picture 2, I have the paper cutter thingy (I can't think of the name right now). In the basket, I have more things like stickers (scrapbooks matierials), small journals, googly eyes, rulers, ribbons and other things...

In picture 3, I have foam, scrap paper, construction paper, envelops, and scrapbook paper... I don't know what else to say, I don't have yarn, but I wouldn't mind knitting. I would do anything as long as it's fun and it keeps me busy. I love things done by hand.

Food For Thought

Everything passes. Nothing is eternal, even the sun will one day disappear. Remember this simple truth whenever you are suffering, - that the suffering too shall pass, - and it will become easier to bear.