Day 78 - Your Sunglasses

Today, was a long, tiring, fun and eventful day. I took the train where I lost my purse. I am blaming it on the fact that I changed purse and that the new one was too small. I didn't remember it, so now I am out of a purse. I had to file a complaint or something like that and let them know. I still don't have a purse, but the good news is, I have my wallet and the car keys. The sad news is, if my purse is found, I'd have to pick it up at New York.

Aside from that, ColdFirePlace and I tried to cover as much of New York City as we could, but as it turned out, it's sort of a big city. We only got Time Square and about a fourth of Central Park done. We'd walked so much we thought that we had covered the entire park but NO. Needless to say, we are exhausted and ready to pass out.

I know this has nothing to do with my sunglasses, but as you can see, I have many. I am supposed to post a picture of them, so there you go. I used them all, except maybe the smaller one, I doubt you can see it. Now I must go to sleep, I have a long day tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.

Food For Thought

There are just two directions in life, - to shrink or to grow. Every challenge is God's offer for you to grow, to enlarge your soul. You can take God's offer and become more, or you can shrink back, shy away and become less.