Day 73 - Something you want to do before you die

So this one is kind of made up. ColdFirePlace gave me the idea. Tonight's post was supposed to be about my lunch but I talked about that already. So tonight I am talking about something that I want to do before I die. 

I have many things that I want to do, I could actually make a list. Some of them I came close to doing, some not so close. Like I want to go on a mission trip in a country like Peru or Nicaragua (I almost did that with my church). I also want to open an orphanage somewhere like in Haiti and/or Cambodia (this is one of the things I am not so close to doing). Until then I am going to settle for something that is attainable, like skydiving. 

One thing you should know is I am scared of height, but I want to go skydiving. I am not scared of flying, I think the closer I am to the ground the more scared I am. Like I don't like to climb ladders, because I am so close to the ground and I feel like I am going to die. However I love getting in airplanes. So I want to go skydiving. A couple of years ago, I was going to do it for my birthday, but one of the friends who was going with me changed her mind, another was pregnant. I couldn't do it anymore, but I am determined to do it, maybe not this year, but definitely I will do it. If you want to go with me, send me private message and we can plan. LOL. 

Let's go skydiving... 

Food For Thought

Good thoughts and actions always produce good results, sometimes in unusual way. You just focus on doing what you can, and leave the results up to God.