Day 79 - A ticket from somewhere you've been

Hi everyone,

If you're reading this far, I want to take a moment to thank you. It means the world to me. I know I haven't been posting, but I have been having some issues. It's not all resolved, but I am hoping to get it all resolved soon. Until then, don't be surprised if I miss a couple of days, just know that I will be back and I will post.

Okay so now onto the ticket. I don't know how much you know about the subway in New York, but this ticket was for the subway. ColdFirePlace and I got together this past Saturday and we rode in the subway. We had so much fun and it's a day I am not ready to forget.

Let's start by saying, we bought the wrong ticket to get on the train, so when we got on, we couldn't use it. We had to buy the right ticket. When we arrived at grand central terminal, we didn't know where to go, so we bought an overpriced map. Then the guy who sold us the map, pointed us in the right direction. We both agreed that we should have just asked him first. But since we had the map, we intended to use it to it's full extent, even though neither of us could read it. After putting upside down, right side up, on it's side, we realized that we just needed to keep walking and we would stumble upon the subway, and stumble we did. 

Now the subway was full of people, there were weird people, okay people, even weirder people and then there was us, oh let's not forget the random guy. My beautiful ticket didn't want to work so, I had to wait a while to slide it, then when it finally worked, the random guy asked us to go to the statue of liberty with him, then he would go with us to central.

This ticket fulfilled its purpose, it took us to the city and back. I had so much fun...Now don't forget to read the next post.

Food For Thought

Truth has a life of its own. There will come a time when your yearnings become so strong and powerful that you will have no choice but to let them become reality.