Day 80 - Your favorite childhood movie

Day 80.  EIGHTY. Do you know what that means? The end is close.

This is the second post for tonight. So here we go...

When I was a little girl, I loved that movie. Madeline. “ In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines lived twelve little girls in two straight lines. In two straight lines they broke their bread and brushed their teeth and went to bed. They smiled at the good and frowned at the bad and sometimes they were very sad. They left the house at half past nine in two straight lines in rain or shine — the smallest one was Madeline."

I have to watch it, I wonder if it's still as good as I remembered. Madeline is a young orphan who is very good at getting into trouble, but also fantastic in solving problems as well. Her school-mistress Miss Clavel is not too approving of her. The biggest problem comes up when Lord Covington decides to sell Madeline's school. She met Pepito a neighbor. They try to run away with a circus, but then the movie ends nicely with everything falling into place.

Food For Thought

When we're broken, we're really just broken open. We are a seed that seats in the dark, damp earth waiting for spring. We decide which direction to send our sprout once the season has turned.

Right this moment I am waiting for the direction to send my sprout, the season has almost turned.