Day 37 - The Last Restaurant You Ate At

Today was extremely funny, we were supposed to have snow, which we did but it didn't stick. It started snowing then it turn into rain. The boys didn't want to go outside, so they wanted to  make a movie instead. Before they made the movie they made plenty of commercials, for when we needed commercial breaks. There was a movie advertisement, a cleaning service, babysitting service, there was even some entertainment (singing and such).

THEN it was time to make the movie, but we didn't have a script and they decided that we didn't have enough actors since I refused to be an actor. I just wanted to film... They went to get a friend and some guns, do can you see anything wrong with this picture? NO?

So the boy came and they had bandanas and guns, everything but the script. They wanted to improvise, the boy wanted to make a western outside... Needless to say, 30 minutes later, after a lot of arguments, there was no movie. The boy went home, and all hopes to be movie stars were crashed, but we have some commercials and I think they're happy with that.

SO NOW... the last restaurant I ate at was BRIDGE in Westerly RI. I went to Rhode Island about a week ago, we were going to eat at a Mexican restaurant called Senor Flacos, but somehow they were closed. We tried BRIDGE, the food there was amazing AND I didn't have to worry about cilantro.

The restaurant is beautiful, the mood is amazing and the food to die for. There was a great view of the water from where we sat. Inside the restaurant they had a sign that reminded people that they were not allowed to do nude swim, which was funny...

Anyways, the first picture is of the name of the restaurant, it's also a bar too. The second was a picture of the restaurant during Christmas time. It's absolutely beautiful, I obviously didn't take these pictures, the restaurant had them on their facebook page...

Well, I think that's that, until next time.

Food For Thought

As you immerse yourself in the beauty of the world, the beauty of the world immerses itself in you.

The more you see beauty, the more beautiful you become. Let yourself be one of God's most glorious creations.