Day 38 - A Useless Trinket You Own

I was thinking so hard, trying to come up with something but I couldn't find anything. In the end, I was left with many questions. Where could I find a useless trinket? What IS a trinket? Does this count as one? Etc... After rummaging through my jewelry boxes, I found what you're looking at. Of course I had to check with some people just to be sure it could pass as a trinket.

In the picture, you have a charm bracelet that I bought years and years ago.  See, I don't like to wear watches. Some of them always were so close to my skin, they are uncomfortable. Bracelets on the other hand are totally different. They move freely, my wrist has wriggle room. I wanted a watch, so that was the best one to go with.  At the time, I wore it often, I liked it. Now, with all the technology available to me, I don't really wear a watch. What does that mean for the charm bracelet/watch? Well it is useless to me. The watch part of it doesn't work, I am sure that could have been fixed, but I am not interested into fixing it. I still love the thing, I just don't use it.

That's all for tonight. No funny stories, I am quite hungry, but it's too late to eat. For some reason, I always forget to eat until it's too lare on Sundays.

Food For Thought

Your seriousness feeds your ego, and keeps you away from God. Seriousness makes you dull and dry. It feeds your sense of self-importance, that becomes a mountain between you and God. Drop your seriousness, and open the path to God.

This one sounds a bit harsh... :)