Day 40 - Favorite Junk Food

Day 40 -  Favorite Junk Food

DAY FORTY!!!

This is a weird post for many reason, but we won't get into that tonight. I am trying to post and get it over with since I have lots of planning to do...

I hardly ever eat junk food. Remember I told you that I was weird? I don't like meat, I don't like milk, I am not a vegetarian though. I eat only certain vegetables... I don't like fast food restaurants, I think it's easier to list the things I eat than the ones that I don't eat. I don't like candy, cakes, pie or any of these overly sweet things. As I sat there thinking about what junk food I liked, I couldn't help Googling junk food. In all the pictures that were shown to me, I realize the only thing that I actually would eat would be a snikers bar.

I can't say I have it often, but if I am hungry while I am out and for some odd reason, my purse has nothing in it for me to eat, then I would eat one and have a bottle of water.

I didn't take the picture, it came from Google.

That's it for tonight...

Food For Thought

I know today is Valentines Day and a lot of you might be celebrating. I want to wish you a Happy Valentines Day. If you're one of the few who don't have a valentine don't feel bad, I don't have one either. In the spirit of the day we celebrate love, I wanted to share this with you instead of a food for thought thing.

If I speak in the tonguest of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,t but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13.

What is love to you? A lot of people have different ideas, but what is you take on love?