Day 62 - Last Place You Traveled To

This was not the last place I traveled to, but this is what I am going to talk about. The last place I went was with ColdFirePlace, and we've already covered that. Instead we'll talk about the place I went to before that. 

I have amazing friends, I know I say that all the time, but that's because it's true. Some of my friends and I decided last year that we were going to travel. We'd start with the US first, one state at a time and then we'd go international. So around September we took a trip to Florida, we had so much fun. We planned to take a trip to New York, because we wanted to spend the New Year there. Unfortunately and fortunately, I got a job offer in November. Early December, I started my new job. The problem with that was that the job required me to move across the country. What that meant was, I wasn't going to be able to take that trip with my friends.

At the last minute, my friends decided to come anyways, and we arranged to meet somewhere. As you can see, we met in NYC and we had such a great time together. The first picture is of the city, that was my first time in New York. The second is after we got together, hugged and agreed on how much we missed each other. The third one is of the busy street, I have never seen so many people at one time. The fourth picture is of a building on Wall St. In picture five we're waiting for the train, and when we got on, we went the wrong way. The sixth picture, is of me and one of my friends who lives in New Jersey. In the seventh picture, I am standing in front of the NYPD. Eight, nine and ten are pictures of the red balls that were decorating the street. The eleventh picture is of the MoMA, Museum of Modern Arts, we went and took a ton of pictures there and the art was amazing. The following picture is my favorite picture of all, I like all the smiles. We walked so much that day that we were exhausted. We took the train to New Jersey, because that's where we stayed. When we got home, we showered and immediately got comfy before we fell asleep, someone thought it was funny to take a picture of us.

On New Year's eve, we woke up got dressed, went to the store, then in the last few pictures we went to a family gathering with our friend. Later we went to watch the ball drop. It was so much fun.

Anyways, that's it, I don't trust myself right now, I keep falling asleep with my fingers hovering over the letters.

Food For Thought

They are countless ways to love God. Love God through love for your parents. Love God through love for your spouse. Love God through love for your children. Love God through love for your friends. Love God through love for your country. For God is in all these and much, infinitely, more.